they are a live act for me FOR SURE!!! i would never bother downloading their music, let alone, purchase any. HOWEVER, i would pay to see them in a heartbeat as long as the support bands were acceptable
Nah... This new album is ight dude.

It's another step up from War Party. Still thrashy, When they were saying " Absolutely the most brutal **** ever from gwar " Or " Our newest music is gunna tear your head off " I was expecting brutal death metal. But eh, It's still pretty good.
Ehh, I listened to GWAR before, but I thought they were pretty ****ty, however their live show beats a lot of other bands by far. I saw them this year and they seemed decent, but idk, I just don't like their music that much. I enjoy their killing though :P
Gwar are "special", i like it

hope the new album comes soon, and that it's gonna be good!
Gwar's one of those bands I go to when I wanna laugh and rock out. I don't have a CD, but I have "Penguin Attack" and one other on a mix CD I made, and they are great.

I know the second song's lyrics near the end are "And if I were a sperm, I'd consecrate my germ and tehn continue."
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Meatbag
Gwar are "special", i like it

hope the new album comes soon, and that it's gonna be good!

can you not read? im offering a leak here?!?! hello !?!?
GWAR IS AWESOME
They may not be as technical and skilled as other bands, but they are geniuses when it comes to performing, lyric writing, and showmenship.
Quote by krymson
I hope that we could get some real metal out there. I guess A7X a start...
But nu metal does have its moments like Slipknot Mushroomhead and Korn.

Quote by VR2005
...Scales are basically the most useless thing in jazz...

I'd rather wait until i can go and buy it.
Can't wait for it though.
MEAT...............SANDWICH!
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
Gwar kick ass and rape babies, how much cooler can they be. but the album pretty ****ing sweet, of course lacking the technicalities (f uck that has to be spelled wrong)