Well......I got up this morning and decided to record something......so I did.

I'm not entirely happy with it yet......but I still would like some input/advice on it.

Anything you want me to crit?....send it my way as well.

http://j-rock.dmusic.com/
Sounds a little flat to me..sorry. Vocals are coming along meaning It sounds like you really want them to be there but your not very confident YET. That being said overall Ive heard ALOT worse It needs some work like you said but its got potential.

Crit for Crit Please
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=407331
Guitarman4040
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Seagull Acoustic
VOX AD100VT combo 2x12 + 2x12cab
Shure mics
Assortment of Pedals
Last edited by dcoyle4040 at Aug 4, 2006,
Thanks....

I've only been seriously tying singing while playing for a month now maybe, so I know I've got room for improvement....and I've seen im[provement already. I'll jsut keep at it.

And I listened to your Creep cover....excllent job.
you have a very bass voice I see so not great for radiohead but there are ways you can get round that 1, practise more your vocal range will increase 2, if you change tuning of song ie drop tune guitar then it will be easier to sing it an octave up from what you were so guitar is 1 or two semi tones down and vocals are 11 or 10 up if you know what I mean... it could be that its still too high for you if so refer to point 1 or point 3, work on bass voice and make it really good whichever really
Chuck Norris has two speeds, walk and kill
Just have a bit more confidence in your singing, and it'll be grand.

Mortigi Tempo, I take it you're on that board... Who are you?
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by Mortigi Tempo
you have a very bass voice I see so not great for radiohead but there are ways you can get round that 1, practise more your vocal range will increase 2, if you change tuning of song ie drop tune guitar then it will be easier to sing it an octave up from what you were so guitar is 1 or two semi tones down and vocals are 11 or 10 up if you know what I mean... it could be that its still too high for you if so refer to point 1 or point 3, work on bass voice and make it really good whichever really

Yeah.......I was actually thinking of dropping the tuning and singing higher like you mentioned....I haven't tried it yet. But I definitely will......I think when I tried singing higher without dropping the tuning my voice sounded better and stronger....just some parts were too high.

Anyway.....thanks for the tips guys!

Quote by Child In Time
Just have a bit more confidence in your singing, and it'll be grand.

Mortigi Tempo, I take it you're on that board... Who are you?

Mortigi Tempo was the original name of "True Love Waits". He probably doesn't even know there is such a board.
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.