now's our chance
make the most of it (most of it)
take no prisoners
we must rise above
take back control (take it back)
regain what is ours
the time is now (now)
today's the day
Official Member of the I <3 Schecter's Club, PM Schecter-06 to join..

Gear:
Schecter Stilleto Deluxe bass
BC Rich Bronze Warlock (for sale)
Zoom 18 Amp (for sale)
Last edited by l4t13 at Aug 5, 2006,
oh ok thanks any comments on why it is cheesy?

Gear:
Zoom 18 Amp (for sale)
any more crit?

Gear:
Zoom 18 Amp (for sale)
no in fact i think we are planning on taking it out.

anything else?

Gear:
Zoom 18 Amp (for sale)
i really gignt need you to tell me that it was hardcore. it was pretty obvious and this kinda thing has been done a billion times before
there are doors that open
there are doors that dont

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
There isn't alot of imagination. Just cliche hardcore rebellious stuff.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
any tips on how to make it better? or a new title?

Gear:
Zoom 18 Amp (for sale)
Express how you feel about this important day rather than use vague "take back what is ours" terms. Show, don't tell!
"People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point."
Idk Wat The **** The Rest Of These Hillbillies Are Talking About, But I Say This Song Is Awesome!! W/ Some Good Music Behind It, You Know The First Time You Listen To A Song And You Get That Chill Running Up And Down Your Spine? Well This Song Deffinetley Has That Potential!! So Quit Putting Down Ppl Unless You Look Beyond Wat Is Right In Front Of You!! [not That Any Of You Dumb Asses Will Understand A Word That I Have Just 'spoken']
Quote by inferior words
Idk Wat The **** The Rest Of These Hillbillies Are Talking About, But I Say This Song Is Awesome!! W/ Some Good Music Behind It, You Know The First Time You Listen To A Song And You Get That Chill Running Up And Down Your Spine? Well This Song Deffinetley Has That Potential!! So Quit Putting Down Ppl Unless You Look Beyond Wat Is Right In Front Of You!! [not That Any Of You Dumb Asses Will Understand A Word That I Have Just 'spoken']

Hillbillies? You do know that you don't have to capitalize every single word in a sentence, don't you? Since you can't seem to grasp that basic grammatical fact, your opinion is completely invalid.

Threadposter:

I can't think of a good title for this song after having read it, but I guess a title that came into my head is Send Them Back Where They Belong... I have no clue, that's not a very good example, but try and come up with something that gets attention or something. My example is horrible, but you know, I'm not sure if you just heard about this, but not every song needs to have the title somewhere in the song.
Quote by primusucks
"i am so proud that by chance i am living in a place that during a territorial divide it got the largest mass of land."

hey texas, nobody cares.
Last edited by Sherman901 at Aug 6, 2006,
this song isnt great, but you chose kindof a hard style to write with, so i gotta give you props for that.