how can i make a smoking guitar? my first idea is to leave out a neck pickup and put in a dry ice compartment, any other ideads?

-axe
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*
You can do what Ace Frehley did,take off the neck pickup and put a smoke bomb in it.
The dry ice compartment sounds a bit dangerous.
depends where you want the smokde from, you could take a piece out of your body and mount the little machine in there, if it's a strat, you could route under the pickguard and put it in there and then put a system to direct it out, theres a whole load of things tou could do, be creative!
you can mount a bunch of LEDs and diodes on your guitar and have a switch to connect them straight to a 9v or 18v battery/batteries. Certain LEDs and diodes with explode and smoke a little. I did this to a red LED today and it crackled and then smoked a little bit, but if you do it with a bunch of LEDs it may be cool. You could change the LEDs after you explode them for the next show.

You could also put some other LEDs that have a resistor in series with them so they dont explode, but light up the smoke.
its a strat body, im looking for a machine but i dont know if i can find one small enough

-axe
Endorsed by Framus Amps

Quote by primusfan
you shoulda lynched that nigger.

*spits in spittoon and feels up his cousin*