I play lefty and im thinking of getting a right handed guitar, because i cant find the model i want in left handed. I was chating with the guy at my local music store and he said i should just buy a left handed guitar, i was wondering if anyone has any helpful info. Thanks.
It depends on how you feel while your playing. Try playing a righty, and If you like it than buy one. If it doesn't feel comfortable, than look for a different model lefty.
Quote by GiantRaven
I'm sure theres a Nigerian king just waiting for you to reply to his email
Which model do you want? Maybe we can help you find it online.

Are you thinkin' of buyin a righty guitar to get a lefty nut and bridge? Or just playing right handed?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
im thinking of getting a righty strat and getting a lefty nut and bridge, and the model is a 69 NOS
Yeah that wouold work but to many people would say your are trying too hard to be like Jimi.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
Its all upon personal preference IMO. I'm left handed, but I play a righty cause I find it akward playing a lefty.
Huzzah! It is I, S0ulja, the Duke Of Swiss, 3rd member of the Royal order of cheese!

PM Soulfly_freak or sock_demon to join
Im a lefty and I play lefty....it sucks cause a lot of sig guitars and nice guitars are not available left handed...but o well life is rough...and yourew amoung the elite few who play left handed...think of it that way
I would just find a guitar that you like that is lefty. If you play a righty strat style like a lefty, you are losing upper fret access.