http://www.myrareguitars.com/demoguitars.html

These "demo" guitars are many times cheaper then standered. Are they of worse quality? Wrose parts? Or are they just less pricey. Im looking into getting one as a cheaper way of getting a decent new guitar.

I was looking at the Hi-Flyer or the Remones Sig.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Never heard of that brand. But basically its the same as buying a guitar from a guitar shop. Just because the ones you buy there even though they are new, have been played by tons of people on the shop floor.

They are probably just as good just lightly used.
So they'd be a good deal?

Quote by toxicity33
man, lots of those are mosrite copies.

I like the look of mosrites. Would they be ****ty guitars?

The two I was really looking at were the Hi-Flyer and the Ramones Hi-Flyer. And the Rocket LTD.

Last edited by zekk at Aug 4, 2006,
the single coil in the bridge will probably hum like **** but otherwise they are supposed to be really good punk guitars.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Actually Kurt Cobain had a mosrite but he kept it in his bathtub so noone could steal it but one day his plumbing backed up and ruined his guitar.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Anyone here ever played one? Would the neck be thinner then my Epi Special? I mainly play grunge and punk so Im looking for a sound ranging from Nirvana to Ramones to (possibly) Bad Religion and Blink-182

Guys...

Those are all Eastwood guitars.

By "Demo Guitars" it probably means that they are ones that were used in the shop or whatever, and are considered shop soiled, so are being sold for less. In fact, that's what it essentially says AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE.
Posers are like punks, except they do it for fashion

notUG PUNK FORUM PRESIDENT!
Quote by toxicity33
Actually Kurt Cobain had a mosrite but he kept it in his bathtub so noone could steal it but one day his plumbing backed up and ruined his guitar.

{NirvanafreakNITPICK]Actually that was a Mid-60's Fender Elextric 12 that he used to write and record the Studio verision of "Serve the Servents"[/NirvanafreakNITPICK] Kurt had plenty of Morsites and Univox Hi-flyers. Up untill Nevermind they were his guitar of choice, and he dusted them off for the In Utero Tour.

{NirvanafreakNITPICK]Actually that was a Mid-60's Fender Elextric 12 that he used to write and record the Studio verision of "Serve the Servents"[/NirvanafreakNITPICK] Kurt had plenty of Morsites and Univox Hi-flyers. Up untill Nevermind they were his guitar of choice, and he dusted them off for the In Utero Tour.

w/e dude i just heard that from my friend. I don't even like nirvana i was just tellin a story that i got slightly wrong. either way its stupid to put a guitar in a bathtub.
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
Quote by toxicity33
w/e dude i just heard that from my friend. I don't even like nirvana i was just tellin a story that i got slightly wrong. either way its stupid to put a guitar in a bathtub.

Sorry dude. Im a nirvana freak and I don't like people getting the storys wrong, and I like to tell the sotrys. Its just fun for me.