Well guys I made the decision and came home with a gorgeous Royal Blue Custom 24 PRS. I can't put this thing down!! Thanks for all the help guys and here are a couple crappy pics, sorry all I had was my phone to use.
Attachments:
Close-up.JPG
Close-up2.JPG
PRS.JPG
PRS > schecter, thats not opinion either, its cold hard fact
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
Nice guitar man!
- FJ

Quote by Landover Baptist Church
If you find [balloons in his bedroom], it is a sign that Satan may have taken your child by the hand and skipped off together to see the movie, Up without your knowledge.

how much did that set you back? cause it looks amazing as all PRS custom 22/24's do
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
Thanks for the comments guys. The pickups are what came on it, and don't tell my wife but the guitar and case set me back about 2400 +tax...... ouch! But was definetly worth it!!
o im tellin her, lol, it looks like a great guitar ive never tried a PRS though, but i hear good things
Gear:
Hamer Californian
Ibanez RG470
Ibanez RG120
Ibanez V
Crate 15 watt
Marshall 50DFX
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone pedal
"Member of The Straight Edge Club. PM danzig-_- to join."
Those things are amazing... *drools*
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
Nice. Time for some Santana.
My Gear:
Fender Japan Strat (80s)
Gibson SG Standard
Epi Goth Explorer (FAV)
Fender HotRod DeVille
Ibanez TS-9
Akai Wah Pedal
Quote by SHANANDO

Seriously, this sounds like a pussy squable from Saved By The Bell or some **** like that.

Oh yes... for sure on that one.
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Quote by cperc
Thanks for the comments guys. The pickups are what came on it, and don't tell my wife but the guitar and case set me back about 2400 +tax...... ouch! But was definetly worth it!!

Yea mine set me back about $2500 but I got $560 off from bringing in a 20% off coupon that was supposed to be only valid in California! Hah! Thanks UG for that one, I found a thread with that, printed it, went into Guitar Center and bought the beauty. Yea but mine was a Ten-Top so it was a bit more expensive, but they didnt have anything else besides 10-Top.
Yeah the ticket on mine said it was some GC anniversary sale and showed the MSRP but didn't say what the original price was?? Is there anyway to tell if it's a 10 top or not anywhere on the guitar?
Quote by cperc
Yeah the ticket on mine said it was some GC anniversary sale and showed the MSRP but didn't say what the original price was?? Is there anyway to tell if it's a 10 top or not anywhere on the guitar?

GC always says they have sales, but they are just overpriced and then say its a sale when its not. If its ten-top it will have a "10" in gold on the back of your headstock. Yours doesnt look like a ten-top though. Ten-Tops have very even wood grains and they are a little more vibrant. I only bought the Ten-Top though because I was getting 20% off so it was close to buying a regular for full price.
Oh, ok. Yeah it doesn't have the 10 on the headstock, but the guitar does look alot better than the pics show. All I had to use was my crappy camera phone, I will post some new pics when I use a real camera to show the detail on the guitar.
Yea. I know it is beautiful. I think the 10 top is way overpriced just for a bit nicer grain, but i had the coupon and they didnt have non-ten tops. I like the blue color too. I already have a blue Godin though so I got the Violin Amber Burst. Nice.
Yeah I like the color of yours too! This was the only 24 they had in stock so I lucked out on it actually being the color I wanted too.

I wish I had a coupon when I bought mine the guy was a jerk there. I walked up and said I wanted to buy the guitar and a couple other things, My total was like 3030 and I had 2900 in cash. I thought he would just take the cash but he was all, ok you still owe 130 bucks... so then when i pay the full amount i look on my reciept and he split the sale with 2 other guys so they could all get the commision!!! If they were going to split it I would have liked a little better service than making me stand around and wait when i am spending 3 grand at there store!!
ah why the schecter vs prs? if i could get enough money id def go for prs but schecter for a cheaper but also very good quality guitar cheaper as in compared to the price of a PRS very beautiful guitar
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar