Hey ! this is a new metal song called "the prophecy".
It has cool melody , solo , and drums .. It has no vocals yet..
I want for you to take a look ant tell me what you think.
And As Always , leave your song in order for me to crit back.

So here It Is :

"The Prophecy" http://hellpatrol.dmusic.com
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
For some reason WMP isn't playing it, I'll play it when I get home (probably sunday) and crit it then.

You seem to have quite a lot of varied metal there, good work.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Thats Because I Uploaded it in dmusic in WMA format.. I uploaded it in mp3 now .. you can hear it.! enjoy
fantasic composition. whats more to say? i like your guitar tone in particular. sorry but i dont have anything useful to critisize. bit at 2 minute mark-ish is great.
solo doesnt have as much feeling as some of your other tracks.
good! but some parts sound a lot like pursuit of vikings by amon amarth!
my gear:
zack wylde les paul custom
randy rhoads v custom
120 watt crate amp
505 zoom processor
ibanez weeping demon wah

"no one you can tell, for youve been raptured to hell"
-me
Your distortion sound is strange, it's a bit too crunchy or something, it sounds almost like you played it clean, then added distortion after.

Harmonies are great, timing was spot on. Riffs are very cool and catchy too, but sometimes those galloping low e sections get a bit repetitive.

Drums are perfectly sufficient for this song, but they could be spiced up a bit.

Your solo fits well in the song, and is played very cleanly. It almost sounds like a keyboard. I didnt like your lead tone though.

Overall, another cool tune, dude. I just didnt like your distorted tone.
Quote by thrash-a-rash
good! but some parts sound a lot like pursuit of vikings by amon amarth!

Yeah I know . In the period i wrote this I was into amon amarth..

Quote by GardenGnome26
it sounds almost like you played it clean, then added distortion after.

Yeah ! I record The guitar clean (with no distortion but noise gate) in cubase and then , after i record the whole thing with clean guitar , I add a distortion from guitar rig via cubase.. its a long procedure but it is fun and has lots of tones ..

Anyway , thank you for your crits.. keep em comming.!
Yeah, the distortion does sound quite odd, slightly off putting. The galloping low e sections are repetitive, but would probably be fine with singing over the top. I like the riffs, they're cool, but nothing special. For the drums, I would bring out the bass drums more for the double bassing, and maybe the drums overall. I really liked the solo, I felt it was melodic and interesting, much better than the usual shredding, and it fit well.

Overall, it's a good song, just maybe tweak a few things.
Quote by Liberation
Every time I see your avatar I want to slit your neck with a butterknife. Goddamn Pingu.
Wow from the start its powerful. The vibe kicks in very well and the guitars sound amazing. The tone is pretty good, the distortion sounds abit off, It could use some more high end. Other then that man you are pretty damn talented and Im very inpressed.

crit mine please?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=407600
pretty cool.sounds a little computery if you follow me.i was good enough to make me curious of your other stuff which i may get around to checking out.
Quote by lol2theworld
I was about to diss kornflipsk8er, but then i realized hes an 03er and im an 09er.
I am inferior to him.

Quote by metalh3ad88
I am fairly certain that kornflipsk8er is GOD!!!11!!!!1!!
I did check his other stuff out, it was really good.
Quote by Liberation
Quote by loonyguitarist
I did check his other stuff out, it was really good.

Thanks for your support mate ! I appreciate it
Quote by duggyrocks
But as said above It sounds very computerised. That and your tone are my only complaints. Otherwise awesome!

The sound IS computerized .. I recorded it in my computer with clean tone and added the distortion later . The only way to record with good tone is to get a good mic and a console otherwise the crappy tone will haunt me.! LOL
It would sound good if it wasn't so damn computerized! But I know what you were going for and it sounds really good.
Quote by AtrumArx
It would sound good if it wasn't so damn computerized! But I know what you were going for and it sounds really good.

thank you , This particular song , will be recorded in a proffessional recording studio with vocals cause I like it the most :P so therefore I am willing to pay good money in order for it to sound cool...the rest of you .. i will crit your songs tommorow cause I'm beat.