looking for drummer, guitarist and singer. i can do back up singing. looking to play GREEN DAY Blink 182 Cky Descendents Fall Out Boy, No Doubt, NOFX, Heart, Jimmy Eat World, Avenged Sevenfold, The Misfits, MxPx, Papa Roach, My Chemical Romance, Rancid, Sum 41, Operation Ivy, Thrice, Ramones, Weezer. been playing for 3yrs and wat to work with a band for the total experience. if any questions please contact me. im in the livermore pleasanton area
"There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it." - Billie Joe Armstrong (That must mean he's the hottest loser ever!!!!)
I may not totally agree with your musical prefrences, but where in California?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by ashli924
looking for drummer, guitarist and singer. i can do back up singing. looking to play GREEN DAY Blink 182 Cky Descendents Fall Out Boy, No Doubt, NOFX, Heart, Jimmy Eat World, Avenged Sevenfold, The Misfits, MxPx, Papa Roach, My Chemical Romance, Rancid, Sum 41, Operation Ivy, Thrice, Ramones, Weezer. been playing for 3yrs and wat to work with a band for the total experience. if any questions please contact me. im in the livermore pleasanton area

I saw California, and punk band and got really excited...and then I saw your influences.
I LOVE THE IDEA I LOVE THE INFLUENCES, I'M SO ****ING INTERESTED I PLAY GUITAR TOO AND BACKUP SINGING, AND I KNOW A FRIEND WHO PLAYS DRUMS, SO PLEASE EMAIL ME TO SIMPLEPUNK31@HOTMAIL.COM.

PSD: WE LIVE IN COSTA RICA BUT WE'RE GONNA GO TO CALIFORNIA!!!!!!
Dude are you into anything a bit heavier? Because if you are I also live in California, what part of California do you live in?
dude i'm totally interested. i love your influences. what part of California do u live in. email me @ work_in_progress91@yahoo.com
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
livermore pleasanton area
"There's nothing wrong with being a loser, it just depends on how good you are at it." - Billie Joe Armstrong (That must mean he's the hottest loser ever!!!!)