This is my cover of probably the most covered song on UG. I did everything myself, no BTs, I'm awaiting vocals for this from a friend so if you don't feel like sitting through chords and stuff fast forward to the solos, cause thats what I'm lookin for feedback on anyway.

in the link in my sig
solo gave me goosebumps just like the original. I love it man.
"Life ends so fast, so take your chance, and make it last."
R.I.P. Chuck Schuldiner
I decided to record my own vocals to this to hear what it would sound like with vocals and aside from my lack of vocal talent it sounded really good. The way you mixed all the instruments was perfect. 10 / 10
this was a fantastic cover.. only thing i wouldve done differently was maybe put a tiny bit more drive/distortion on the first solo.. other than that it was a 10/10
Proud owner of a Gibby LP Custom and an all-original Vintage '62 Fender Jag

Quote by richwatkinson
Give 10 UGers a rope and ask them to pull. 4 will push, 1 will ask for buttsecks, 2 will tell you get an Ibanez and the last 3 will start complaining about Line6 Spiders.
Quote by Crazy
I decided to record my own vocals to this to hear what it would sound like with vocals and aside from my lack of vocal talent it sounded really good. The way you mixed all the instruments was perfect. 10 / 10

Dude my buddy who sings is a lazy bastard, I'm always open for someone to do some singing.

If you can sing gilmours part in pitch, I can handle the verses. Send me what you've got dood
Last edited by gtgram14 at Aug 5, 2006,
sweet stuff, i always love your playing, so soulful and emotional, thats what i like :-D, add vocals and this will be a killer killer track. tone on everthing is perfect too, nice job. the second solo is amazing, and amazing distortion sound on the rthym. if thats a backing track, the drums kinda got boring on that part, they shoulda built up or something, but with the distortion tone, it has that great build up effect
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
the solo own's man you played it with all the same soul man its my dream to play that solo that way great job
"This one goes out to the crippled kids its called im still standing" seth putnam
Out of curiousity, which pedal/amp/guitar did you use to get that tone, sounded exactly like the original, especially the solo.