I have a Dean Vendetta 1 and im looking to swap the stock bridge and neck pickups, I need to know what the difference between a f-spacing pickup and a regular is, im looking to put Dimarzio X2N in my Bridge and Dimarzio Evolution neck in the neck pposition...
get f-spaced if you have a trem. as far as I know, it can be either for the neck pickup if you have a trem (i.e. it doesn't have to be f-spaced).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^Yeah, for neck position it doesnt strictly have to be f-spaced, but if you have a guitar with trem then just get an F-spaced ones, it'll be much safer.

F-spaced actually means Fender spacing, as opposing to Gibson's back in the old days. Gibsons generally have different sizing string spacing which is smaller than Fender's, hence the difference. Later on, Floyd Rose starts to have all this crazy ideas about a trem and made it, the spacing is the same as Fender's. Later on they just call it "F-Spacing".

Well at least thats the story i've heard about F-spaced pickups...
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
^ aye.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?