Wow this was made with just two people? I really like it, its has a really nice flow. The instruments are really well played out. The thing I really like is the vocals. It fits very nice with the music. I can really only say you might wanna put in some more lead type things. That solo sounded amazing though the tone was very good sounding. But otherwise very nice, I enjoyed the flow
hey, cheers for the comments, im hoping to get the singer from my band to come round and do some vocals at some point and i will take on your advise, thanks!

I realy enjoyed listenin to your song! although it didnt realy sound like an acoustic song to me. guitar playing was faultless, and man, that solo is awesome! perfect tone and the delay works realy well. vocals are very good too, you or your friend are very talented!

pretty much the only thing you could do to enhance that in my oppinion is to try and get a better sound out of the rythm guitar. it sounded like it was recorded using a dodgy mic tbh and didnt realy live up to the quality of the rest of the song.

overall i think its a great song and with the recording touched up a little it could definately be something to be very proud of!

Jamie
sweet stuff man! the second the drums kicked in, i was rather impressed. I dont know why, but it just had a really nice sound. If you have some effects on the vocals, i dont really like em, but overall the vocals have a nice sound, you sing well. and that solo was excatly what i wanted to har. Sweet sweet killer tone for it, delay works perfect. i love emotional songs, and this had that great feel to it, nice work
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
I liked it! Good vocals, the solo was sweet! When you hold out the word "far" however it rubbed me the wrong way. I think you could do something else here. The guitar was GREAT! It might be just me, but that one vocal thing brought the whole song down imo. Made me whince and want to change the song. Great song though, I liked it!

mine - https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=408712

oops, posted the wrong link.......fixed
Last edited by JackFlash19 at Aug 6, 2006,