Its about time they get talked about being such a great hardcore band and all. The thing i love best about them is they do what they want they play jap, swedish,american..etc style hardcore they borrow from all styles and just make ****ing good music.

Theyve been on hiatus for a year and now theyre doing shows again. Theyre first show is gonna be in clevo on sept 30th at the legendary speak in toungues thats been closed for years. It was our burnt ramen of the early 90's to early 00's. now we have the tower but anyway the show is 9 shocks Terrors 10th anniversary. the CIDER APPRECIATION SOCIETY OF CLEVELAND is playing along with no peace and a bunch of others apperently. This might be the hardcore show of the year up here, im ****ing excited.

myspace.com/dropdead

dropdead.org
yea the drummer was in japan for awhile.i saw their last tour like 3 years ago i think they played with skitsystem tour it up.Their a cool thrash band animal rights and good politics but after so long they dont play anything new sounding not worth hearing anymore but always a killer show.
its a global massacre
wasnt he an english teacher or something?

they're good, wouldnt mind if they came to atl... which wont ever happen.
Quote by splatterot
wasnt he an english teacher or something?

they're good, wouldnt mind if they came to atl... which wont ever happen.

he taught english in japan. you could get them down just ask.
Dropdead has a 200 dollar garuntee.

We thought about having them here but we couldn't get 200 dollars from the door. They could definiatly play in Atlanta though... I'd like to see them. I like their store in Providence (the Armegeddon Shop), it's the ****. They sold me a copy of the Career Suicide SARs 7".
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
Dropdead has a 200 dollar garuntee.

We thought about having them here but we couldn't get 200 dollars from the door. They could definiatly play in Atlanta though... I'd like to see them. I like their store in Providence (the Armegeddon Shop), it's the ****. They sold me a copy of the Career Suicide SARs 7".

They are definatly not going to be doing that here. I mean there is no way in hell especially because they are playing at speak in tongues thats all donation they are good friends with 9 shocks i believe and its their 10th anniversary so they are probably playing just to play.
yeah. some crustie was telling me how it's not really a garuntee, they'll just play anywhere for 200 bucks. I call that a garuntee. But I mean they do know alot of really cool people so I'm sure they make exceptions, unlike the River City Tanlines who won't even play in Memphis (their hometown) for less than $150!
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!