Hey guys, ive been playing for exactly a week now, almost up to the hour and stuff lol but I havent got used to the guitar yet, as in, chord changes and string changing and stuff is really hard. Is this natural?

If so then when will I become used to it because its making everything very difficult and when I fook up in a shop on something like All The Small Things I look like a right idiot.

Any ideas how to help that and any ideas on how to help my picking speed cus it aint half slow lol.

Anyway thanks in advance.

-Ech
yeah its natural... it probably took me a good month to get just the chords down to good riddance when i started out... then theres the picking lol but yea it depends on how long you practice it.
learn to crawl before you walk...

Dude you have just been playing a week, give it some time, i've been playing for 5 years now and some stuff is still hard for me to play, but i give it some time and it becomes easy. Just Pratice and give it enough time ^^
I practice as much as I can every day, usually playing the intro from One, Come As You Are, Die, Die My Darling although I cant get the chords right and Walk by Pantera.
all of thats normal. you've been playing for a week have a little patience. here are the keys to getting better. practice practice practice and be commited to playing and practicing.
I could play better than steve vai after a week, what the hell's your problem?

seriously, it's a week. I still have trouble with some chords, and I've been playing for 6 years.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
and yeah the come as you are intro is a bass line learn to play the guitar first. i didnt even know what the **** drop d was the first week i picked the guitar up.
Quote by Echelon
I practice as much as I can every day, usually playing the intro from One, Come As You Are, Die, Die My Darling although I cant get the chords right and Walk by Pantera.

yep but thats what you should be doing is practicing not caring over what you can play and what you cant. and yeh like everyone said its normal mate so just keep rocking out