Hey guys. I just heard the new iron maiden song " The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg". I have been listening to it for a while but i still cant figure out who Benjamin Breeg is. I think it is the devil but im not sure so i was wondering if you guys no who he is.
"Benjamin Breeg (Born September 3rd, 1939, London) is believed to have been a writer and a painter that dissapeared on 1978 and hasn't been found since then. In the last couple of years, his cousin, A. Breeg (Name can't be found elsewhere) has been tracking him down, still with no more results than the discovery of one of his paintings, and a copy of one of his books."

Wikipedia rules!
Quote by Mascot
yuR a fAggit
Quote by Black Hole Sun
"Benjamin Breeg (Born September 3rd, 1939, London) is believed to have been a writer and a painter that dissapeared on 1978 and hasn't been found since then. In the last couple of years, his cousin, A. Breeg (Name can't be found elsewhere) has been tracking him down, still with no more results than the discovery of one of his paintings, and a copy of one of his books."

Wikipedia rules!

It all comes from www.benjaminbreeg.com it can't be taken as real info anyways.... and btw I was the one who started that article and it makes me happy to see it was useful

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Who cares.

*Closed*
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.