i just got one for my b-day
"The Day that I die is the day that I shut my mouth and put down my guitar" - Bradley Nowell of Sublime

R.I.P- 1996
Last edited by Wingswonttakeme at Aug 4, 2006,
oh its the AD50VT
"The Day that I die is the day that I shut my mouth and put down my guitar" - Bradley Nowell of Sublime

R.I.P- 1996
You tell us.

Do YOU like it?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
stupid thread...How about you send the amp to me? then we'll figure it out
This happens to be the amp I'm currently saving up for, so yes, from what I've heard its good.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Keep it.

I have the AD60VTX
When I go forwards you go backwards
and somewhere we will meet.

PANCAKES
yeah same here with the saving up for thing
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
It's Ok ..

Gear:

Ltd Dave Mustain dv8r flying v
Ibanez rg prestige custom something

Sucky Behringer amp
line 6 pod xt live multieffekt pedal
it's not tube-tube, but yeah, it's good.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
i have an ad15vt..and i love it.
My Gear
Washburn- EA-9 Acoustic Guitar
Epiphone- SG G-400
Vox- AD15VT
Squier- Precision Bass
Hartke- B200
Zoom- 708II Bass Effects
Heard great things about it.....have fun.
My Gear:

Ibanez Prestige 1570L
LH Fender Standard Stratocaster Arctic White
Ibanez Gax 70L
Roland Cube 30X
Vox V847 Wah
Boss BD-2 Blues Driver Pedal

RedSox are better than you.
Yeah, its a fantastic amp. Although the high and mighty AD60 buyer's a complete idiot. Why would buy a vox hybrid when for a CHEAPER price you can buy a vox AC15. Yeah...congrats on your giant waste of money. You keep yours, ill go with the AC15.
great buy i love mine =D
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
Quote by HeartInACage
Yeah, its a fantastic amp. Although the high and mighty AD60 buyer's a complete idiot. Why would buy a vox hybrid when for a CHEAPER price you can buy a vox AC15. Yeah...congrats on your giant waste of money. You keep yours, ill go with the AC15.

AC15 and the AD60 are totally different amps. The AD60 is going to be a lot more versatile but its not tube. The AC15 limits your tones and volume wise its not as loud.
Quote by TT-Rocks

Gear:

Ltd Dave Mustain dv8r flying v
Ibanez rg prestige custom something

Sucky Behringer amp
line 6 pod xt live multieffekt pedal

Yeah, that's totally related to the topic at hand.

Oh, and AC15 boy: I have an AD60. Why didn't I buy an AC15? I didn't like the way it sounded, and I needed the versatility.
Quote by Faux
i had one
i liked it
but its ur opinion

You had it? In your sig, you say that you have a Spider II... Why would you take a Line 6 over a Valvetronix?

To the threadstarter, it's a very good amp for the price.
^^Maybe he likes his Spider more...........to each his own, i suppose.

Anyway, yes, they are good amps. Not the best, by any means, but good.

And Stevo, i love the song named after the place you live.......
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I used to have the AD30VT. The amps used to (maybe still do) have a problem of the input jack connector breaking off and falling into the amp. The amps tone was superb for the price.
I'm no tone guru because I still haven't actually spent much time playing through the good tube amps in stores, the only ones I've ever played are the crate tube amps which sound pretty good too.
The features on the vox are really nice, though I think it's more suitable for cool clean/bluesy sounds then it is for heavier metal-esque things. I only played through it with a strat.

I got a behringer v-tone 212 when that died, it's pretty good too.

All in all, the amp models and effects of the vox are pretty damn good for the price.
Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air. They are where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
- Thoreau

Ibanez Ex-370 For Sale!
Quote by ride.the.cliche
I used to have the AD30VT. The amps used to (maybe still do) have a problem of the input jack connector breaking off and falling into the amp.

**** really?