Who cares about looks? Plus, that guitar's ugly (IMO)

Anyways, I don't know how the actual guitar plays, but most Ibanez, Jackson and Schecters look good if you're going for the looks, and are good for metal. I'm sure someone else will go into depth on this.
RIP RICHARD DUNN
The Dean ML Series is what Dimebag originally used when starting out with Pantera. (Although, he probably started to mod them beforehand.)

A friend of mine has an ML, although one of the Dimebag Tribute models, it's a sweet guitar.

Definitely made for metal.
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five
its jsut one thing. EVERYBODY has Ibanez Jackson and Scheters. 3 of my friends got ibanezes and one got jackson. so i see those guitars all the time. i just want to break the monotony and try somethin new like this dean. but i cant find it at any store so i cant try it out. so what do you guys think?
Uhh.. I told you it was a sweet guitar!
My gear:

MIJ Squier Stratocaster

Washburn WR150 Quilted Top

Oscar Schmidt Semi-hollow Delta King

Epiphone Hummingbird

Amps: Fender Eighty-Five
as long as its not schecter its good.
My Amazing Gear:
Parker PM20
Parker P-38
Ampeg R212R Reverbrocket
Yamaha YPT-300
meh, that dean blows

go washburn, great value, cheap. 350 dollars for a guitar that rivals SG supremes.
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by Sapple Pass
as long as its not schecter its good.

Seriously what is with your schecter hating escapade?
Anyways I think you should try to play it before buying but if you absolutley can't, you can always take the gamble..
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
i havent come across a lefty washburn yet? any website that has leftys?
what amp do you have? and i presume you want metal tones. how much you willing to spend on a guitar if we find a better one
i got a marshall mg15cdr and i dont wana spend more than 300. and yeah i need a lefty
Quote by pfcRT
i havent come across a lefty washburn yet? any website that has leftys?

ebay has washburns that are lefties. as far as distributors, im not too sure. thats when shopping comes in handy
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Quote by Danno13
Get a new amp. Roland Cube 30, or Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue.

about the amp. y marshall mg15CDR sux? i run it through digitech RP80 and digitech DEATH METAL
I fully support the use of any Dean ML. their are great guitars. the necks pwns ur moms face. their better than any other neck ive ever played.
Quote by pfcRT
its jsut one thing. EVERYBODY has Ibanez Jackson and Scheters. 3 of my friends got ibanezes and one got jackson. so i see those guitars all the time. i just want to break the monotony and try somethin new like this dean. but i cant find it at any store so i cant try it out. so what do you guys think?

Go to deanguitars.com and search for stores around your area so you can try it out.

I personally like the guitar but it's up to you.
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
Quote by pfcRT
about the amp. y marshall mg15CDR sux? i run it through digitech RP80 and digitech DEATH METAL

That's unfortunate.