ok ive narrows my decision down to two amps... the vox valvetronix AD30VT or the Roland Cube 30. thier both around the same price so pricewise it doesnt matter, i just need some feedback to help me make my decision.
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
I like the Vox a little better.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox
i cant say it enough,
i have a 50w valvetronix and it is an amazing amp, but you're going to want to put a celestion speaker in that 30 watt, they sound absolutely incredible with celestion speakers, but the speaker it comes with sounds pretty good too....
Vox
Rainsong BI-WS1000N2
CA Blade Electric
PRS Santana SE
Ibanez Artcore AF75
Carlo Robelli Jumbo A/E

Fulltone Fulldrive2
EHX Small Clone
Buddha Wah
Ibanez AD9 Delay
Ibanez Vintage EQ

Crate V18-112
Peavey Vypyr 75
Roland MicroCube
Why dont YOU decide. And then youd be more happy with it.

Other than that...I always prefer the Cube over the Vox.
the Roland Cube is an alright amp. But vox destroyes it...pretty much any vox's in my opinion are great!!
Quote by sempri_fi
vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox vox
i cant say it enough,
i have a 50w valvetronix and it is an amazing amp, but you're going to want to put a celestion speaker in that 30 watt, they sound absolutely incredible with celestion speakers, but the speaker it comes with sounds pretty good too....

I think thats a little biased...
ok i dont need your opinions anymore i got the valvetronix AD30VT last night and i love it, its awesome, so fun to mess around with the effects
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.