Forgetting to put more fuel to keep the fire burning
Letting down what I had in mind
Dreams that I'm running from

So now I still try to make the climb
And make it to the peak
Where I my dream is waiting
So my work will not be in vain

Chorus x2
It's ok man. Not your best though. Keep it up. It looks as if your writing is struggling. Just keep wit it and you'll get outta it.
Well one day I sent my mind to something
Don't really remember what it was
But I said I would to it
Soon my journey would begin
I assume the first line has a typo, and "sent" is supposed to be "set." This is good, and an interesting lead. It makes me want to continue. So, kudos to that. The only thing I would possible change is the last line. I beleive it would sound/read better as "and soon my journey began," or the same thing without the "and." As it is, it just sounds a little akward.

Every day and every week
I would go about my dream
Didn't really care how long it took
Or how high of a mountain I had to climb
This is pretty much all dandy. Though, climbing high mountains is a thought that has seen reproduction many times. I still like this stanza though.

Time went by and still no solution
It seem I never conquer the mountain
Everything started to collapse
I had dreams I'm running from
This is interesting. The second line though, is it supposed to say something else? I feel like you were going for "it seems I will never counquer the mountain" or "it seems I never conquered the montain." As it is, it kind of doesn't make sense. Probably just typos though. (I have like 50 million of them every time I type ANYTHING because my fingers are fat and my keyboard small. haha.

(Chorus)
I was forgetting my dream
Forgetting to put more fuel to keep the fire burning
Letting down what I had in mind
Dreams that I'm running from
It's all good, and creative. The only thing I don't like is the length of the second line. It throws the flow off.
So now I still try to make the climb
And make it to the peak
Where I my dream is waiting
So my work will not be in vain
I think all of the lines could stay the same, in essense, but maybe make a few tense changes, and take a few extra words out. Just play with the wording a little while saying pretty much the same thing. It's good. Just needs tweaking.

Chorus x2

It's good, but needs a little bit of work. The work I speak of is almost entirely grammar/wording. Nothing big. I like it though.

if you could get around to crit'ing my newest- the link of which is the BIG link it my sig- I'd greatly appreciate it.