when will people understand that BC Rich sucks? they may look cool but the sound is ****
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
**** you uterus.

They're decent, but the stock pickups suck pretty bad. I've got a platinum Virgin and I've put a Seymour Duncan in the bridge. Sounds great. Most people'll **** talk BC RIch, then go off and play exactly what you expect, Fenders, Gibsons, PRS.... so **** 'em. Anyone who doesn't wanna ever change pickups, don't buy a BC Rich, and STFU.
thats why i was asking
i heard somewhere that platinum was good but the rest sucked
I personally dont like any of their guitars. But hey, if it feels good and sounds good to you then buy it...
generally ****, but if u spend over 1grand u've pretty much garantied urself a good guitar.
Bc rich makes damn good guitars. The only problem is that the stock pickups suck, so change them. The new Nt series are like the best guitars around in that price range.
Quote by xSacrilegex
**** you uterus.

They're decent, but the stock pickups suck pretty bad. I've got a platinum Virgin and I've put a Seymour Duncan in the bridge. Sounds great. Most people'll **** talk BC RIch, then go off and play exactly what you expect, Fenders, Gibsons, PRS.... so **** 'em. Anyone who doesn't wanna ever change pickups, don't buy a BC Rich, and STFU.

Maybe I'm wierd, but I'd rather get an American made classic that sounds great from the get-go than an overseas made piece of junk with components that I need to replace. But they do look cool.
Quote by gwitersnamps
Maybe I'm wierd, but I'd rather get an American made classic that sounds great from the get-go than an overseas made piece of junk with components that I need to replace. But they do look cool.

you do know you can get american bc richs i own 3 and theyre some of the nices guitars ive ever played
well we cant all afford american made guitars or we would all have them wouldnt we?
Quote by bonebeav
well we cant all afford american made guitars or we would all have them wouldnt we?

Speaking of affordable... u can get old bc rich american mades on ebay for like 300-400 bucks, not custom shops but american mades.
Quote by xSacrilegex
They're decent, but the stock pickups suck pretty bad.

go stand in a corner.
You'd be surprised by how many companies are switching back to American mades...BC Rick do have bad pickups but like previously mentioned, if you change them its a nice guitar. Just watch where you swing it...lol
well im looking for a good metal guitar for between 4 and 5 hundred dollars
Quote by xSacrilegex
**** you uterus.

whatta c.u.n.t. you know nothing about guitars, go strum your little bronze warlock connected to your marshall mg connected into that dumbass of yours. Kill yourself.
Quote by uterus
whatta c.u.n.t. you know nothing about guitars, go strum your little bronze warlock connected to your marshall mg connected into that dumbass of yours. Kill yourself.

settle down.

Quote by bonebeav
well im looking for a good metal guitar for between 4 and 5 hundred dollars

Check into LTD or Ibanez then. And define a "metal guitar". Why are you limiting yourself to just "metal guitars"?
While were talking about BC Riches, what are the best pickups to put in warlocks? Specifically a KKW Signature Series Warlock. I got it real cheap on ebay.
Quote by uterus

jesus you need to chill but back on topic bc riches are only made for looks imo they suck ass
bc rich guitars suck. sure they look nice...but no... on teh otehr hand..I own an NJ warlock bass..and it sounds beautiful.
im not looking for a metal only guitar im looking for a guitar that sounds good while playing metal. it could be good at other stuff too
Quote by bonebeav

Only if it had a sound i liked.
Caution:
May cause death if user is an idiot.