wtf??? marshall has a stack that is 9 inches tall!!!! it is powered by by a 9 volt battery. It is 60 bucks. It has gotten very good reviews. Whats your opinion on this?? They have it on musicians friend.
This kid i know owns one and said it was pretty cool while it lasted. he's gotten sick of it and is selling it to me for lik 30. It seems pretty cool due to the fack that you can walk down the street, shredding some pantera or such, and be heard!
its a mini amp, wt a mini speaker. its a toy.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
lol sounds kool
Quote by Floyd1122
You're not only an idiot, you're cocky too. Shut up now.

Quote by wilty00
December 13th 2003 I believe... two days before I got my guitar for Christmas.

Quote by uncreative
i love when christmas is on december 15th

I've got one, they're pretty handy for going on the road or for little gatherings if thats what you plan on doing. It gives a pretty decent sound, although there isnt much of a clean tone on it. I'd say its worth the money, plus this way you can say you own a Marshall amp.
I might get one, or something similar, just because when I travel I like to bring my guitar (my acoustic) but it's big, a fragile and such. I get worried about luggage crushing it, or airline workers mistreating it.

This way I could bring my back up electric (or even my Tele for that matter) and have a little amp.
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster (Sunburst Finish)
Washburn X-Series Electric (Black Finish)
Ibanez Electric-Acoustic (Black Finish)
Ariana Acoustic

Randall RX120D Halfstack
Quote by jj1565
its a mini amp, wt a mini speaker. its a toy.

Yes. Yes it is. And it sounds horible. Like..awfull. Oh well...as said, its a toy.
You could get a roland microcube instead.

That amp owns any solid state marshall any day.
Fender Jaguar -> Polytune -> Diamond Compressor -> Timmy -> OCD -> Big Muff -> Line 6 M9 -> Sonomatic Cheddar -> Spark boost -> Fender BDRI
Quote by Svennz
You could get a roland microcube instead.

That amp owns any solid state marshall any day.

Um..the MicroCube is $125...
Quote by Captian Xero
This kid i know owns one and said it was pretty cool while it lasted. he's gotten sick of it and is selling it to me for lik 30. It seems pretty cool due to the fact that you can walk down the street, shredding some pantera or such, and be heard!

How you gonna play the guitar if you gotta hold the stack?
I don't really think its worth the money and time to buy these ministack amps unless you're in sutiuation where you must have an amp handy or you'll die.
Gear:
Black Jackson Dinky 2
Peavey Envoy 110
and that's it.
Quote by Dejecter
Fun, but the fun wears off like when a puppy grows up.

but at least the stack wont crap i your house
Quote by unplugtheradio
sometimes people sig me, dont tell me, and i see it later. its a weird feeling.

he's bulletproof

Quote by IbanezPlayer27
There's Black Amish People that use computer's
Quote by scotchtape
but at least the stack wont crap i your house

that amp will crap all over your house and in your ears..it will leave a ****ty path as well..