someone I know is selling this guitar for $250, anyone know how old it may be? or what wood it would be made of?
holy **** that the rarest of them all wow that could go for like a million dollars !!!!!!!!!

nah just joking
Genarals gather in there masses . Just like witches at black masses - Black Sabbath , War pigs
Quote by uterus
yeah that's a ****ty guitar. Don't bother buying it.

And why do you say that, the b.c. rich NJ series are quite good guitars.
^ Your an idiot. (uteris)

Threadstarter, its definatley an older bc rich, with a Kahler trem. Its NJ as well.... Quality would probably be pretty good, and wood is most likely alder........

250$ is a fair buy
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
I'd hit that, if only for the irony.

It looks older, and older Riches aren't bad... not sure about warlocks/mockingbirds, but an ST-3 I've played was awesome with a capital A. I'd be looking to buy one if I didn't have to eat at least every other day...
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
It's an NJ, so its probably decent.
$250 isn't a steal, but in my opinion its more than decent.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
just dont buy it
My Gear:
Ibanez Iron Label 8 string (RGIR28FE)
Schecter Haillraiser C7
Randall RG 1503+ 2x12" V30s
Mooer GE200
i'd buy it.......A) looks like an early BC rich, much better than the newer ones B) the kahler trem........need i say more, plus it looks in extremely good nick anyway. Go for it man, just make sure u play it before you buy ok
buy it!
Quote by codybcool
Stagg's are the kind of brand that you see selling on eBay from a 0 feedback Chinese man for 99p and no one buys them.
Buy it. It's definately old but for BC Rich, it's a good thing. The trem alone should be half that price.
Bleh.

Member #3 of the I Am Canadian Club, pm colen or Mantiscabinet to join
Member #3 of the Necrophagist worshippers pm night_lights to join
Member #2 of the Ibanez RG5xx & up club PM tombo32 to join < 110% credit to t2russo
Sweet, looks like I'm getting it. would you say the tremolo is still workable? I don't have any money to replace it.
score, the Kahler trems are excellent. I have an old Kahler Flyer in a 1982 Washburn, and it still works fine.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
BUY BUY BUY DUDE!!! Its an older NJ series. Nuff said
My Rig
>MIM Fender Stratocaster and SX SJM-62
>various magicial noise boxes
>Peavey Classic 50 212

For the funk:
>Ibanez ATK300
>Acoustic B100
buy it... but trying asking if you can buy it for 200-230$ first. be like, "B.C. Riches are cool... but its an OLDER model, tight? i would buy it if it was a bit cheaper..." if it doesnt work just spend 250$
Fender Mex Cyclone HH
**ZOOM G7.1ut**
Yamaha COD-100 Overdrive
Big Muff Pi USA
Danelectro Chorus
Behringer EQ
Dinosaur Heavy Metal

member #4 of the "can't we forget about punk, emo, metal, and all the other subgenres and just ROCK?" group