Page 1 of 9
if this has been done i'll delete it.

well anyway, i was talking to someone about things that have happened in their school, and a friend was telling me about some interesting things that people did. here's what he said. ''when i was in year 11, a year 7 girl jumped out the french room window (2 storeys up) attempting too kill herself. she survived, and got expelled for 4 days!!!'' and ''a girl in my year fingered herself in maths. one girl in her class was just videoing the room while the teacher was out, on her phone, and at one point, in the corner, you can see one girl proper going for it''.

in my school some kid went mad and started running around school with a huge knife. everyone got locked in the class rooms so he couldn't hurt anyone, but my friend wasn't in class, and he was in the corridor as this kid walked past him stroking the blade like a lunatic.

so what has happened in your school?
Quote by Smokey Amp
Sticky Tissue: King of Threads.

Seriously, 99% of your threads are awesome.

O0o__l _ l
_\_______)

give 'em a lick... you know you want to

Champion of the 2005 UG paints competition
some guy lit a locker on fire
it was pretty funny.
we missed like half the day cuz of that
member # 3 of the Canada Club. PM Crazy to join
Quote by JimmyPageda2nd
My penis is not huge.

Someone got their finger cut off on a ****ty window in an English classroom, but this one takes the cake:
this past year, a crazy shooting rumor spread thorughout the school when a girl ran crying in the guidance office saying she heard in lunch a girl would shoot up the school because of her boyfriend. Half the school didn't show up that Friday. What really happened was that the girl said if her boyfriend cut his (emo) hair, "it would be worse than a shooting" it was the greatest thing becuase there wasn't enough people to teach anything.
And also this year there was a power outage during the weekend and some power was back by that Monday, but they had 1200 kids in a school with spoiled food, no smoke detectors and dark stairwells for 7 1/2 periods....it was ridiclous, we didn'y have food for 3 periods, they brought some from the other high school.
Quote by Douche ©
I may not be cool off the internet, but on the internet I am pretty cool.

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

If not all of us, at least him.

<//////>~
nothing really.
Quote by thefoldarsoldar
you sir, are funny as hell.

Follower of the Church of Gilmour, PM happytimeharry to join
oneday it snowed and it covered the football field and some kids went out and wrote "CUN T" real big on the field with their feet in the snow. You could see it from all the windows facing the field, it was hillarious.
Quote by 4e574e57363g

is anyone here as cool as Oblivious16037??

I think not.

GO VIKINGS!

Founder of the iPods Suck Balls Club
PM me if you wanna join!
we had a drug bust my senior year and they called all of us into the office after they found drugs and tried to get a bunch of the older kids to rat on some kids that were dealin. we didn't of course, being that the kids that got busted were buying it from us and snitches get kilt
Quote by AdayTripper
I don't want to ****ing be known as the guy who **** himself while his whole family came over. It just happened.

Quote by SonOfOsiris
how far would you go with a boy/girl to be able to say to someone "Im am not a virgin!"

????
our power went out and school was closed for a couple days...o! and somegirl just ran out the front door one time...got arrested for it. lol, weve had like 3 teachers arrested for getting students drunk and sexually harrasing them...a couple of drug busts...the ever popular during lunch fight which is usually a bi-monthly thing...and now we have marines here every monday during lunch recruiting...very interesting school...
Hmm, a few things have happened at my school that I can think of:

-Girl tried to OD in the girls bathroom. They ended up putting us in lockdown while the paramedics came through and got her.
-A fight broke out between two kids, and a teacher tried getting involved, but one of the kids fought back at the teacher. So the teacher ended putting the kid through a window.
-Apparently, this really fat teacher took a dump so huge, that it wasnt able to go down the toilet. Throughout the day, kids went in and took pictures of it on their picture phones and it was kinda gross, but the thing had to be able the size of a small child. We joked the next day that it had to be airlifted out of the toilet.

Good times....
emo kids threaten to shoot up the school, then a few weeks later these gangster wannabes said they were gunna start a gang shooting
mike
Well...where to begin lol. I go to the ****tiest ghetto school ever O.o We've had numerous gang fights and in 10th grade someone set a garbage can on fire in the dude's bathroom and I got the blame for it and I for once didn't do it. I got chased down a hallway by my blimp of a vice principal. Lol I'm gonna stop there incase I remember something else.
Ive done some good **** at my school

-Ripped the doors off all the lockers near mine in 7th grade
-Duct Taped over all the windows of my least favorite teacher
-Lit A row of lockers on fire
-My whole 7th grade year we would cut everyones hair in the hall

I cant think of any more right now, but next year on the first day im dropping 5 sacks of flower from all the stairwells on the 3rd floor.
^ yeah, in my old school we had a lot more fights; it was gangsta country..
edit- to bilesuckpump- whatever
in my middle school (I'm a high school senior now) we had security guards that were NYPD trained or something, they had guns at stuff. There was one who was at least 300 pounds and he rode on a little scooter down the hall at like 3mph. One day I saw him almost skid out during passing time and fell off
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6
myabe we all suck thats why were sitting at a computer desk talking **** thro the enternet lol

<//////>~
oh eyah the person i was talking to ealier told me about some kid that was jacking off in class. well he had his **** in a cupboard so he could jack off without people seeing and then his mate closed the cupboard while he still had his **** in it... ouch!
Quote by Smokey Amp
Sticky Tissue: King of Threads.

Seriously, 99% of your threads are awesome.

O0o__l _ l
_\_______)

give 'em a lick... you know you want to

Champion of the 2005 UG paints competition
Nothing really, no fights except for this one time this kid got pissed at someone and started slapping him, then they started grabbing each other's clothes, it was lame, everyone was yelling sissy fight and the teachers were standing there laughing at them.
Quote by Niftynico146
Ive done some good **** at my school

-Ripped the doors off all the lockers near mine in 7th grade
-Duct Taped over all the windows of my least favorite teacher
-Lit A row of lockers on fire
-My whole 7th grade year we would cut everyones hair in the hall

I cant think of any more right now, but next year on the first day im dropping 5 sacks of flower from all the stairwells on the 3rd floor.

...why? What's the point of being a retard?
What grade are you in now?
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
last years a bunch of a-holes (friends) of mine went around zip-tie-ing peoples bookbags/lockers so we were late to class

IT WAS HILARIOUS
one time there was a hostage situation at the hotel across the street and they had to put us in lockdown for like the whole day...

we were just watching it on the news from the tv in our class lol
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
stage caught fire during an after school event. The guy doing lights was messing with fuses, and "accidentally" set the stage on fire. Of course, being within feet from the circuit breaker, sparks shot out and my friend and I (who were doing sound) got sprayed and pretty badly burned on our arms. Then the school closed down for a couple weeks. It was pretty cool actually.
'01 Sunburst Strat>1953 Valco Supro

'06 Jazz bass>'78 Bassman 10

Simple rig fan.
Quote by crazynickman
...why? What's the point of being a retard?
What grade are you in now?

Ima freshman now, and the point of doing that was to get back at my nazi sexist teacher, except the cutting hair part, that was just friends fecking with eachother
One kid put his fist through a window cause his girlfriend dumped him and shredded all the skin down his arm.
Quote by Niftynico146
Ima freshman now, and the point of doing that was to get back at my nazi sexist teacher, except the cutting hair part, that was just friends fecking with eachother

You sound cool Every year since I've been in high school the incoming freshmans always try to act cool and fit it; they grow out of it by 10th grade usually...
And if she was a nazi and/or sexist, just get her fired; works way better than destroying public property.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
I think once some computers were stolen from my school last year.
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
A few people tried to kill themselves (none successfully lol), some fights of course, vandalism (rock thrown tipped over a Jesus statue and it broke, someone put a bag of **** that had maggots in it which stunk up half of the school), people switching up the letters on the sign outside the school (once it read "Mrs. Roy is an asshole" about my principal), joke bomb threats, just minor stuff really.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
We had a gigantic penis drawn on the football field as the senior prank. Umm... in wrestling, we've had multiple heads shaved, a few lockers peed in, other stuff.

As far as things happening, we had "Fight Week", 5 fights a day for 5 days. It was pretty nice - apparently nice enough to warrant local news coverage.

We just recently had a kid die of a heroin/fentynyl overdose.

Near the end of the school year, right before spring break, we had a good old-fashioned food fight. That thing was planned six weeks in advance, thanks to Facebook.

There have been multiple shaggings underneath stairwells.

Other assorted stuff.
Some kids made a myspace site on one of the teachers and we had a big assembly about it and everything and it was removed.
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
Quote by crazynickman
You sound cool Every year since I've been in high school the incoming freshmans always try to act cool and fit it; they grow out of it by 10th grade usually...
And if she was a nazi and/or sexist, just get her fired; works way better than destroying public property.

we have tried to get her fired but as a sexist, she has alot of female fans in the school. And I also dont do **** like that any more because I started caring about my grades, the occasional prank is fun, but I dont blatantly destroy things anymore. I was a pothead at the time and now I care about the ****ty image I made for myself and have been working to change it, but that doesnt mean those werent fun times
*gasp* magic-bag-man!

err, stoner kid smoked weed on our track field last year (****ing idiot, he was in class) so he got held back, now in the mornings he comes to come sit by me and my friends cause I'd talked to him before...I wish he'd piss off.
Quote by Roc8995
Thin necks make you play faster because guitars with thin necks sound thin and bad, and you play fast to distract people from the bad tone.
Quote by dontcutmeoutXX
we have bomb threats every like 2 days..and at least one fight a day. but thats pretty much it

I have a good story about bomb threats...

My school is a rural school so we don't get much action at all except for weed busts (our pop is under 1000). Anyways, I was in Gr.8 when it happened but our public schools next to the high school and there was a bomb threat there, and the whole school went into the public schools tiny gym. Anyways, it turned out that someone had made the call in our schools tiny front foyer where the front office is.

Well, maybe not a good story to the city kids but the police basically shut down the small village that our school is in and it was odd for our hick school
Quote by Niftynico146
we have tried to get her fired but as a sexist, she has alot of female fans in the school. And I also dont do **** like that any more because I started caring about my grades, the occasional prank is fun, but I dont blatantly destroy things anymore. I was a pothead at the time and now I care about the ****ty image I made for myself and have been working to change it, but that doesnt mean those werent fun times

Alright, just so long as you're not being a ****tard now.
Quote by Douche ©

Aww

The Pit Cliff Notes:
Quote by SOADfreak6

<//////>~
well i got only one story....only a sophmore so i havent been in high school long...but in 8th grade some kids spiked my teacher's juice with laxatives and he was running to the bathroom every 5 minutes...
Ermmm.....in grade 9 (first year of highschool) some guy was carrying a mic stand into the school and was holdin git under his coat cause it was raining. Some idiot busdriver thought it was a sawed of shotgun! So she called it in......and the school wnet into lockdown.....then they ended up sending us home for the rest of the day.

And there was also one of the times they had the drug search with the dogs in grade 10......and the whole school went into lockdown. We were in health class and there were a lot of backpacks in the room so they sent us across the hall. THen one of the dogs started barking and ripped apart a backpack......turned out to be an old donut in it.
A teacher of mine made a bet with a student, that if the whole class got a question right, the student would get to punch him in the face. We all got the question right, and the teacher got it in the face.

We had a dodgeball tournament and one team was named "Donkey Punch" and none of the teachers understood it.
A few weeks before school ended this year someone was seen walking around my school with a shotgun, the teachers locked the doors and said it was because of a storm that was coming, a friend of mine found out the truth from a security guard and told people. The principle ended up coming on and explaining it. the person was never found.

It mustve been Jmac
well last year a kid died of bacterial meningitis. It was really sad. I hate when **** like that happens.
You are not a slave...
Quote by Oblivious16037
oneday it snowed and it covered the football field and some kids went out and wrote "CUN T" real big on the field with their feet in the snow. You could see it from all the windows facing the field, it was hillarious.

Dude! When did that happen?!?!
I am Puddin' Taine! of the Primus Sucks club. PM StratEnRegalia to join!

Member #1 of the Ipods Suck Balls Club

Member #2 Of the Parker>All Other Brands Club, PM dementedpuppy to Join.