Hey guys. This is a metal song that i wrote this morning. I am unsure of what subgenre of metal this would fit under so if you could tell me i would appreciate it. Other than that theres not mycuh to say. Please crit and i'll crit your powertabs and midis if you leave a link.
Attachments:
Metul (zipped) Folder (3).zip
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.
i liked the riffage but it gets boring cause it repeats so much, thats all i have to say.
Quote by unfathomable_bo
Well it isnt hard to bend a string that has the tension of a piece of well cooked spaghetti, especially when you have hands like goalkeeper gloves

My songs: (more to come) (C4C's)
Screams fell silent underneath the black sun
Well I liked that a lot I really did. It sounded kinda.. castle-y to me, like the theme music for the calvary of Camelot. But hey maybe I'm reading too much into it. Anyway, my favorite part was the main riff and that fast riff right before the ending. The only thing that I sorta didn't like was the last few bass notes, they just didn't seem to finish. Other than that I liked the whole thing a lot.
I liked that alot. The riffs were all good and the solo was cool. But it sounds kinda wierd to have the intro part as a chorus cuz it just feels like the tempo should stay faster after the intro. I donno that's just a personal preference. But I liked the intro alot, it was doomy.
a few changes have been made now. the interlude is different and the intro is no longer the chorus.
Attachments:
New Compressed (zipped) Folder (3).zip
Quote by masterohumans
there is something wrong with you that has nothing to do with that instrument you want to build.
I personally like the 2nd one better. Except the chorus didn't sound to good. I love the main riff and the riff that plays before the guitar solo. The guitar solo was also very good. I think this song has potential to be really good. Just keep working on it.