i have a peavey t-15 guitar that was my first guitar until the pickguard broke and the humbuckers quit working. i was wondering if there is anywhere to get a new pickguard for it and if so is it worth fixing? i got it from a friend 3 years ago for $60 but i dont know if it was worth more or less?
Jackson Customization. Check It Out!!

*New* Jackson DX10D (Under Construction)
Gibson SG Faded Special (faded cherry)
ibanez acoustic

$$NEW$$ Epiphone So Cal 50 Stack In Mail $$NEW$$
line 6 SPIDER 2 112 combo
Metal Muff
Weeping Demon
i was going to fix it up for my little brother and ne my sg is not crap. also i was just looking for a project.

ibanez acoustic

Metal Muff
Weeping Demon
Alright this is going to turn into one of those customization threads where i ask questions every step of the way. the guitar i am going to customize is a peavey t-15. i am doing thisfor my brothers birthday. he loves guitar but only has a hohner acoustic. here is a pic of what the guitar looks like:

(not my guitar. got pic on ebay)

i have always loved the evh charvels so that is how i am going to pain it. what i need is tutorials of painting guitars...know basic concept but would like a walkthrough. also i need suggestions of humbuckers. i was thinking about a pair of stevie vai de marizzio's. i will be rewiring and replacing all internal electronics also. i am going to get new tuners. i need to know what type of paint to use and clear coat and sandpaper. any help is appreciated. thanks

ibanez acoustic

Metal Muff
Weeping Demon
Hey, I just finished paint my squier strat, and I painted it as the EVH black and white, and it turned out pretty good. It was also my first time painting a guitar. All you need is paint and tape. And its pretty straight forward