searched couldnt find a thread on these guys

anyways, anyone here like em? im still cant decide if i do. maybe i havent heard enough from them. victor is pro on bass of course, and the rest are quite good at their respective instruments. i have a chance at seeing them next month, and i would be willing to spend 50 bucks just to see victor...

your thoughts on em?
really? i know another person who met them...how did you meet them?

p.s: could you recommend some songs/albums? thx
I saw a dvd in jazz class, it was quite enjoyable. Interesting stuff.
(Slightly outdated) Electronic and classical compositions by m'self: Check 'em out
Amazing band. You should definitely see them.

Good songs: The Sinister Minister, Stomping Grounds, Big Country

Their debut album is also great; although it's the only one i have heard all the way through. Live Art is also pretty amazing, from the songs I've heard of it (Stomping Grounds)
i love them soo much. they have some really crazy stuff if you play bass you should deffinatly have a listen some of my favorite songs by them are

the sinister minister (live is soo much better than the other version)
flight of the cosmic hippo
train to conamarra
hole in the wall
monkey see

just to name a few. i really wish there where more tabs for them i cant figure out too much of there stuff. well victor wootens stuff. i saw them live once and it was amazing! they are reallly good at theyre instruments. and if you like victor wooten then defffinattlyy go! he did the craziest things ive ever seen.
Yeah, they're great.

*puts on bluegrass allstars*
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Victor Wooten is one of my favorite bassists. I like how he can just blow everyone away while not being pretentious about it at all.

I've got quite a few albums by Bela Fleck And The Flecktones. I think Outbound is an underrated one, because from what I hear, not too many people think its so great.
^Left Of Cool is my favorite.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
great band...very talented

they often play with the

yonder mountain string band

incredible bluegrass
Quote by R_H_C_P
You're joking right?

It's like comparing sex to sticking your penis in a blender.

I saw them Monday night with Umphrey's McGee, man what a great show that was! Bela and the Flecktones can tear it up, their live show is much better than the studio (although both are great) if you are looking into them. Earth Jam is a great one, they played it live, it was insane. I highly suggest you go see them live, it really is amazing.

And to the guy above me- YMSB=Amazing.
Trey is a Jedi.

Co-Founder of the Ten Years After Fan Club. PM me or TheHeartbreaker to join.

Member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join.

Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join.
GO SEE THEM! Even if you're not that into them I am almost positive that if you go see tthem you will be won over. If Victor Wooten and Futurman (coolest mother****er ever) werent enough, Bela Fleck is jsut an amazing muscian. I saw Victor wooten in concert at the HOB in cleveland a few years back and it was litterally the best performance i have ever seen.