im looking at a Washburn WI14 idol.. and i dont know anything about washburn so can anyone help me here? iv got about 200 or 250$, and i found one for 150$. good deal? yes? no?
i've got no experience with washburns...but i don't think u can get a decent guitar for 150 dollars. maybe 300 dollars and over, and even then you would have to fix it up and install some better pickups.
Quote by evening_crow
i've got no experience with washburns...but i don't think u can get a decent guitar for 150 dollars. maybe 300 dollars and over, and even then you would have to fix it up and install some better pickups.

that's not true ESP makes some pretty good guitars for under 300 with some really nice pick ups
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
well, most esp's use emg pickups or seymour duncan's, and even then, the esp ec-50 (i think) which is like around 300 dollars doesn't have very good cleans. kinda weak.
Please, ignore these people. None have even touched a WI14 before.

I own one and it's currently my main guitar. It's great for the price and really feels like a much more expensive guitar. I HIGHLY recommend them in your price range.

Also look at Agile guitars. The AL-2000 is in your price range and is said to be better than most Epiphone LP's. Here's the website for Agile guitars: www.rondomusic.net
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
Xenn99,
hey thanx, u seem 2 know what ur doing cool.
and ya those Agile guitars looked pretty nice thanx 4 tha site =)