i havent posted anything in forever, let alone check any of the new songs on here, but this is what i came up with while moving accross the country, not much, and i dont think its that great, i think it has potential, i just havent found it yet, lol, i want to put a real slow melody in the last bar, that builds and builds, i dont know, what do you think, any comments are welcome, thanks for listening!!!
Attachments:
Moving Song.zip
i think it has potential as well. i think your idea of building up to something a little faster would be fore the best. I felt like it wanted to go somewhere, but it just steadily stayed in one spot. Sorry i cant really think of any suggestions, but it reminds me of a song that would fit with a train ride
-NoBOO
I liked the building up of the first song, and it does need to be faster. It just seems kind of lethargic now and speeding it up should change that. I liked the second idea (measures 13-16, to be precise.) The chords flowed nicely, even if they were a little dissonant.

Thanks for the crit.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
i actually thought it had a cool sound, mainly the first riff, keep it going
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
I personally thought it was really good. Only problem is, in the measures where the 3 guitars started playing together, it seemed like it was building up, but then it went nowhere. Even though I loved the last 2 measures (They sounded like Metallica's Sanitarium). But yeah, I think this definitely shows some potential. Just keep working on it.