both are 150 watts, but the 275x's got 2 75w speakers, whats the advantage of this?
Quote by heartbreaker101
Yeah emo is more depressing because you know that you'll never get that wasted time back
stereo sound?
http://www.zzounds.com/item--MSHAVT275X

"his stereo combo has the same four channels as the AVT150X, but its 2 x 12 in. format allows its two DFX sections to add an incredibly rich, stereo dimension to your sound. In keeping with this, both the parallel FX loop and speaker-emulated DI output are also stereo. A headphone jack and a supplied 6-way LED foot controller completes the line-up for this incredibly versatile combo."
Last edited by Faux at Aug 5, 2006,
Quote by Faux
stereo sound?
http://www.zzounds.com/item--MSHAVT275X

"his stereo combo has the same four channels as the AVT150X, but its 2 x 12 in. format allows its two DFX sections to add an incredibly rich, stereo dimension to your sound. In keeping with this, both the parallel FX loop and speaker-emulated DI output are also stereo. A headphone jack and a supplied 6-way LED foot controller completes the line-up for this incredibly versatile combo."

Makes sense... thanks man
Quote by heartbreaker101
Yeah emo is more depressing because you know that you'll never get that wasted time back
Don't buy an AVT, you'll regret it later.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
hey man i just recently bought a AVT275X just before chirstmas and i think it is one of the best amps iv ever played
Gear List:
Fender Stratocaster Deluxe 50th Anniversary
Ovation Applause AE 248
Marshall AVT275X
VOX Valvetronix AD30VT
BOSS DS-2
Beat's me...they're both shite.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by paintITblack39
^Agreed.

You can get a load of better amps for that price.

+1
Not only are AVT's horrible, they're expensive too! For the price you can easly find a tube amp which will be so much better!
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by chappee_153
hey man i just recently bought a AVT275X just before chirstmas and i think it is one of the best amps iv ever played
Then you need to go try an all tube marshall
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia