I have been looking and cant find a LP with his "color" anyhwere for sale...wtf?!?!?
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Its a custom color, it wont come as a standard color on some Gibson. You might wanna check the custom shop gibsons on musicians friend. Im not sure if its there but its worth it. Besides, that is a fairly hard color find, and I think its pretty expensive.
Fender MIM Strat w/SD Hot Rails in Bridge/Marshall AVT275x/Digitech RP200/Dunlop Classic Crybaby/Fender MIM Jazz Bass/Fender Rumble 25/Pearl Forum 5 Piece Drum Set w/Zildjian ZBT cymbal set/Shure SM58/Line 6 Toneport UX-1.
Epiphone made a few limited edition Silverbursts, but even they're pretty hard to come by now.
I'm guessing the Agile is even lower than Epiphone...so...fvck that.

I saw the Epiphone Silverbursts in a MF mag, but i couldnt find it on MF. WTF!!!?!?!
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
Quote by Useful_Idiot16
I'm guessing the Agile is even lower than Epiphone...so...fvck that.

I saw the Epiphone Silverbursts in a MF mag, but i couldnt find it on MF. WTF!!!?!?!

Hell no. Agiles are many times better then an equal priced Epi. There relaly good.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
They made about 500 Epiphone Les Paul Customs in Silverburst... Limited Editions that is.. But they abruptly discontinued them.. Correct me if Im wrong, but I think they were mostly/all made in 2005..

EDIT: http://cgi.ebay.com/Les-Paul-SilverBurst-Custom-Epiphone-05-Limited-Gibson_W0QQitemZ270015069639QQihZ017QQcategoryZ33037QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
The only one I can find so far (Epiphone Silverburst that is..) Although it is a factory second..
Last edited by svanzon at Aug 5, 2006,
I might have to get that agile...and work on it a bit.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
ya gisbon Made them for about 5 or 6 years running from78 to like 83 and epiphone did reissue it for like a year. i like the old ones better they are bursted on the Front back neck and headstock while the Epi is just on the front and the old gibsons turn to this cool green color with age
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
You mean like this?

Yeah, he uses a vintage one from the 80s because the silver has aged to give it a greenish effect.

I see em now and then on ebay. For around $3000 that is.
Attachments:
f8_12.JPG
i own an agile 2500 silverburst and put seymour duncan pickups in it..."the same as adam uses"......and i get his sound......its a good deal if you want a guitar to look like his......also they have just started to continue the silverbursts on mf today.......but i suggest goen with the agile......its cheaper and its a really nice guitar
My friend has the silverburst agile and I'm pretty sure the burst is on the back of the neck too, go to rondo music there are pics. I have and Agile myself and i like it bettter that any epiphone i came across.
Member #4 of the Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club. PM iamtehwalrus768 to join.
does anyone know if the agiles paint will turn that yellowish greenish color? i love that, it looks better than it did to start with
They have a bunch of thoses Epiphone silverbursts at Long & Maquade, i just went there on saturday.
The 60s are gone, dope will never be as cheap, sex never as free, and the rock and roll never as great.
Yep. Silverbursts are fucking rare. I was too bloody lucky to catch mine - the only one the store had ever had, and apparently the only one they expected to ever have.

For the record, it's an Epiphone.

I love it.
Last edited by Kikuta at Nov 9, 2006,
yeah, theyre suppose to be so rare because they stopped making em after they realized if you left em in the sun they'd turn green
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
Quote by EZLN libertad
yeah, theyre suppose to be so rare because they stopped making em after they realized if you left em in the sun they'd turn green

Indeed. That, and it was found that the metallic paint was giving the guitars an odd tone!