ok. last time i ask this, i promise. what kind of pickups will give me a bright, crystal clear, clean? i hear seymour duncan will do the job, but, what kind?
Quote by NeverMeant
Sometimes I feel like I won't care if my girlfriend dies because then I won't have to worry about her becoming pregnant.
The jazz pickups are nice for cleans. They will be brighter and more trebly in the bridge but they still are extremely awesome in the neck, which is the place they are more meant to go.
Fender MIM Strat w/SD Hot Rails in Bridge/Marshall AVT275x/Digitech RP200/Dunlop Classic Crybaby/Fender MIM Jazz Bass/Fender Rumble 25/Pearl Forum 5 Piece Drum Set w/Zildjian ZBT cymbal set/Shure SM58/Line 6 Toneport UX-1.
Quote by sloppyjoe109
ok. last time i ask this, i promise. what kind of pickups will give me a bright, crystal clear, clean? i hear seymour duncan will do the job, but, what kind?

If you're putting them in your SG, i'd say Pearly Gates in the neck, and an SH-55 Seth Lover in the bridge. Or 2 SH-55s.

I have 2 SH-55s in my Les Paul and its amazing.

Go to SDs website and you can listen to the pick ups.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
Last edited by Stop Messin' at Aug 5, 2006,