I'm going to be building the lineboost on smallbox.com as my first pedal build, and it says that you need a stereo input jack and a mono output jack.
Do you really need a stereo jack on the input, because ill be getting them at the local store, and switchcraft stereo jacks are 3 bucks more than the switchcraft mono jacks
"what are good intermediate classic rock covers?"
Quote by EZLN libertad
alice in chains, stone temple pilots, led zeppelin, play rock and roll by zeppelin, thatll work well, maybe hendrix
and maybe war by meshuggah

/runs
well yes of course you need the stereo jack for your input. and 3 bucks geez louis like thats a big deal
Pfft, you don't NEED switchcraft jacks. XD You can go down to radioshack and get a pair of sterio jacks for $3!

Why you need steriojacks is for battery life. You know that in order for a current to produce that it needs a loop right? Same thing goes for a battery. When you plug a mono jack into a sterio plug the sleeve and ring get connected. And since the sleeve is usually teh ground, the ring gets grounded. You wire the 9V to the ground.

So when in use the 9V goes to the ring that goes to the ground, closing the circut, making everything work perfect. u'u

When you unplug the sterio jack the negative terminal of the 9V gets disconnected, saving battery life so you don't have to buy a new 9V every day. XD
you dont need stereo jacks at all. monos are fine, but whats the problem with spending $3. The stereo jack is for power going on when you plug into the jack. You can use my signature power switch which is easier and more helpful . You need it posted for you?
you dont have to have a stereo jack. not entirely sure but from what ive seen if u want to use a mono jack then simply ground the battery but you wont be able to break the circuit when your not plugged in and it'll draw power from the battery all the time unless you unhook the battery.
ok it makes sense now
call1800- sure, but probly wouldnt be on this one, probly something in the future

are switchcraft jacks that much better than the standard ones though?
"what are good intermediate classic rock covers?"
Quote by EZLN libertad
alice in chains, stone temple pilots, led zeppelin, play rock and roll by zeppelin, thatll work well, maybe hendrix
and maybe war by meshuggah

/runs