Ive been playing a few months and lately if i use my right arm a lot it twitches involuntarily and if I play bass it gets tired after like 2 minutes. Is this jsut one of those things that happens to bassists or should i get it checked out?
Never happened to me. Only thing is the first time i played in a show, my arm got kind of stiff cuz my muscles spassmed out. I didnt feel nervous but I guess i did subconciously for that to happen.

check and see how ur resting ur arm. u may be putting too much pressure on ur wrist
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
Ya, I am guessing that you may just be holding/resting it wrong; maybe pinchin a nerve, or something.
of the Godlike, Archaic, But Sexy Instrument Players. PM kmbuchamushroom to join.

Member #4 of the Truthiness Club, PM Zeppelin08 to defend all things truthiness.
maybe your just weak, heh. my arm hurts after a while too, but my fingers dont hurt at all any more just from getting stronger by excersizing them.

i have a similar problem, my hands shake pretty badly all the time, even resting. fortunately it hasnt affected my playing.
Quote by Mr. T
"Mr. T defines love as the reluctance to murder. If you're still alive, it's because Mr. T loves you."