Is it possible, i have 25 maybe 30 quid soon, and i wanna do one, whats the cheapest i can do it for?
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Im sure i can get the diagrams, i have ike all installaiton equipment, i want it done by button like bucketheads aswell, i dont know much about kilswitches though
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

Killswitch? Hell, it MAY cost you that much i you needto buy a drill and a soldering iron for the first time.

all you need is a SPST or a SPDT or something, depeding on how you will do the kill switch.

And a pushpull may jack up the price though. O'o A good pushpull is about $15 here in the states. I don't know how to convet it to Euros though. n'n
Good job im not in euros then its the pound, i have soldering irons and drills i want it done by like button though
Quote by ZanasCross

Al you need is a spst push-to-break switch, you can get from from radioshack, maplin or anywhere like that for a couple of quid.

Something like this;
http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?TabID=1&ModuleNo=2493&doy=5m8 or this http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?TabID=1&ModuleNo=2494&doy=5m8 could work
My gear;

Custom HSS Strat (eBay'ed parts)
Fender Acoustic
DOD EQ
EH Big Muff
Home-made Wah
Home-made Booster
Laney LC15

Looking for a Jazz Bass body to refinish

My DeviantArt Page, MySpace Profile
w00t can someone draw me a diagram prett please, my first timne with electronics and diagrams so go easy
Quote by ZanasCross

yea, you just need a spst switch. you just put the switch in between a wire connection to the output so that when you press it down, it breaks the connection, and when you press it again, the connection comes together. i will draw a diagram hold on.

Last edited by call1800ksmyazz at Aug 5, 2006,
^ I replaced my uber expensive mini toggle, for a cheap switch I took from an old vacuum cleaner. And that annoying click went away, completely silent switching. Looks a lot cooler too, before and after pic..

cliff_em_all. If you're getting a pushbutton, don't get a push-to-break. Get a push-to-make and basically wire it so each terminal on the switch goes to each terminal on the output jack.
These go to eleven...