your kiding right
An interview with Kerry King:
"How do you feel about Slayer being recently voted by MTV as one of the top 10 heavy metal bands of all time?

I think that's awesome, I'm not a big fan of MTV and I think they suck but that's cool."
Dave Lombardo , The guy from death and Portnoy ..

JOEY JORDISON
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
are you sure you aint talking about the horrible drumming one by goodcharlottesuxs cos thats the opposite of this if not then send me the link please.
Quote by jakemac
are you sure you aint talking about the horrible drumming one by goodcharlottesuxs cos thats the opposite of this if not then send me the link please.

Yes I'm bloody sure, I made a bloody list of great drummers for that thread not a week ago!

EDIT: Here's the bloody thing now shutup: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=403662
Last edited by Bilzzard_of_Ozz at Aug 5, 2006,
your such a nobhead blizzardofozz that you have to start on a younger person well i have nothin else to say to you, you got aggressive cos i got the genre of a certain band wrong and because i asked you a simple, friendly question well im better than you so im gonna ignore you. you're pathetic, leave it at that!!!!!!
Dave Macintosh, the Dragonforce drummer (if that's his name...). I don't listen to a lot of metal but I know that guy's fast.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society

your such a nobhead blizzardofozz that you have to start on a younger person well i have nothin else to say to you, you got aggressive cos i got the genre of a certain band wrong and because i asked you a simple, friendly question well im better than you so im gonna ignore you. you're pathetic, leave it at that!!!!!!

You consintently don't follow the rules.

You've aggrivated the dots.
/hopes someone gets the reference

And WTF is a nobhead?

EDIT: And age doesn't mean shit. I'm only two years older than you but do I use that as an excuse to not follow the rules? No.
Last edited by Tsunekuni at Aug 5, 2006,
Quote by jakemac

Yeah, welcome to the metal-forum, jackass. It's not about how old you are, it's about how much common damn sense you display, you break the rules on many separate occasions, hence I, and many with me, consider ourselves allowed to flame your pathetic ass, mmkay?
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
For the love of all that is good, bad and ugly, use the search button, there was a thread on this a while ago!

haha

awesome.
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
Morsch sind Baum und Pfad
Die Sonne graut dem Morgen
mir ist kalt...
Quote by Tsunekuni
You consintently don't follow the rules.

You've aggrivated the dots.
/hopes someone gets the reference

And WTF is a nobhead?

EDIT: And age doesn't mean shit. I'm only two years older than you but do I use that as an excuse to not follow the rules? No.

It was a substitute for a swearword.
Quote by Bilzzard_of_Ozz
Yeah, welcome to the metal-forum, jackass. It's not about how old you are, it's about how much common damn sense you display, you break the rules on many separate occasions, hence I, and many with me, consider ourselves allowed to flame your pathetic ass, mmkay?

ROFl .. mmkay... haha , mr mackey.. lol .. jakemac !!! I told you in another thread this but i'll say it again :

If you have read the sticky (the rules) you would have realised that it sais by unfathomable_bo : I'd like to add that in the more topical threads we have a lot of "I know its not metal, but xxxx is really cool!"

Don't do this. If its not metal, don't post it in the METAL forum, doing so is usually a one way ticket to a sore bum.
Quote by Necrolust
ROFl .. mmkay... haha , mr mackey.. lol .. jakemac !!! I told you in another thread this but i'll say it again :

If you have read the sticky (the rules) you would have realised that it sais by unfathomable_bo : I'd like to add that in the more topical threads we have a lot of "I know its not metal, but xxxx is really cool!"

Don't do this. If its not metal, don't post it in the METAL forum, doing so is usually a one way ticket to a sore bum.

Suplement to above post:

USE THE FUCKING SEARCHBUTTON!
Suplement to above post:

USE THE FUCKING SEARCHBUTTON!

I was reffering to the threadstarter mate. I specified the rules to him which he should have read before posting here and therefore dodging the flaming from the metallers in here. my post wasnt reffering to you bilzardofozz . sorry for the misunderstanding.
peace
Quote by Necrolust
I was reffering to the threadstarter mate. I specified the rules to him which he should have read before posting here and therefore dodging the flaming from the metallers in here. my post wasnt reffering to you bilzardofozz . sorry for the misunderstanding.
peace

I know it wasn't, that's why I said it was a supplement. Because the search-button has eluded the little jackass thus far.
dave lombardo of slayer is the best, and thats a fact. period
Do Unto Others As They Have Done To You,
But What The Hell Is This World Coming To?
Blow The Universe Into Nothingness,
Nuclear Warfare Shall Lay Us To Rest!

METALLICA - FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE
Quote by jakemac
It doesnt matter that they are nu-metal !!!!!LOL!!!!!

YEs IT DoEs!!!!!LOL!!!!
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
chris adler from LOG
Quote by unplugtheradio

i dub thee, Knight of Asskickery.

that is amazing

Quote by human-blasphamy
i like my nether regions shaved down till there soft as a babys ass. Cause thats where there going.

The Day Cas Pwnd UG.
Quote by Alreddyded
0mgz Br00tal Gh0st!11!11
George Kollias and Mike Portnoy are my faves, and IMO George is the best.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
Yeah listen to Apoc. He knows what he's talking about.

Quote by hepzibahbaptist
I figured you were going to sig that. And this if you have any sense of humor what so ever.

Founder of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM me or altronataku to join
Quote by apocalypse13
George Kollias and Mike Portnoy are my faves, and IMO George is the best.

George Kolias

I checked out one of his solos on youtube the other month and he was amazing but i also like Dave Mackintosh.
I'd have to say Angra's drummer on this one. He's incredibly solid live.
Quote by <><
Oh, King'sXfan590! Is there anything you won't say?

There, now you can quote me and put me in your sig.
Well the guy from BTBAM...he freakin' plays fast plus he has a bit of jazziness to his style...so it's different and original.
God.....Why did I add Mudvayne to my name?
Please forgive me my fellow brothers (and sisters i guess..?) in guitar.
Quote by Mudllica
Well the guy from BTBAM...he freakin' plays fast plus he has a bit of jazziness to his style...so it's different and original.

Which aren't metal.
Uh say what you will about the band but the drumming is definately metal.
God.....Why did I add Mudvayne to my name?
Please forgive me my fellow brothers (and sisters i guess..?) in guitar.