if you're dead set on the feel of the song, i'd say it's pretty solid. i liked the end solo bit too.
my critique is that you should keep expanding on your techniques and vary the rhythm between parts of the song more.
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
I couldn't understand so I was wondering if anyone could explain how I could get my guitarpro version onto windows media player and stuff and then how to get it onto one of these. Without being aggressive please ????????
Use guitar pro to export it into a midi format.

As for that song......

First, learn some good english for the lyrics. It helps.
You gotta learn some scales man, and keep the solos in the same key structure of the songs. Play that solo onstage and people will think your either **** or have no sense of tuning.

It could be good, its just sooooooooo basic and gets repetitive, you gotta spice it up, learn some solos from the bands you like, thatll inspire you to make nice solos, and speed up the riff, different chords, something similar but MAKE IT SOUND DIFFERENT. 4 or 5 chords thru a whole song does not a song good make.

DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Quote by roast

As for that song......

You gotta learn some scales man, and keep the solos in the same key structure of the songs. Play that solo onstage and people will think your either **** or have no sense of tuning.

It could be good, its just sooooooooo basic and gets repetitive, you gotta spice it up, learn some solos from the bands you like, thatll inspire you to make nice solos, and speed up the riff, different chords, something similar but MAKE IT SOUND DIFFERENT. 4 or 5 chords thru a whole song does not a song good make.

thanks man.. i not good in making lyrics...sorry..but i will try make a good lyrics
Last edited by Deadunite at Aug 5, 2006,
Quote by roast

As for that song......

thanks dude.
check out my one its called heavy song.
Last edited by jakemac at Aug 6, 2006,