is there a place that i can order a pre-fretted finger board...they have to deliver to canada.

Also how do i make that angle from a square block?

please reply asap!
I've seen a few prefretted fretboards on ebay, can't remember seeing them anywhere else.

What do you mean by make an angle from a square block? What angle? where?
i think he means the 13* head stock, and in that case its two peices of wood. on glued to the other on an angle.
hell is only a word. reality is much, much worse...
no no no no!

what i mean, is that im getting a square piece of white mohagany or something along that line, and u know how on the back of the neck, the whole thing it has a curve to it...how do i make that curve?
wanna really get into it, use sand paper, and a hand plainer. no measurements, make that baby by feel.
hell is only a word. reality is much, much worse...
wat about warmoth?

Originally Posted by grungefan89
Geeze, why don't you just give the kid a pistol to shoot at his head? Telling someone to go buy a B.C. Rich - and on a budget - is like giving someone a gun and telling them to commit suicide.
Quote by tank69
no no no no!

what i mean, is that im getting a square piece of white mohagany or something along that line, and u know how on the back of the neck, the whole thing it has a curve to it...how do i make that curve?

Spokeshaves, rasps, sandpaper, files, etc.
i didnt know they had slotted fretboards on stewmac

whew, the biggest problem i was worrying about, now i think i might actually build a guitar one day

awesome thanks
"what are good intermediate classic rock covers?"
Quote by EZLN libertad
alice in chains, stone temple pilots, led zeppelin, play rock and roll by zeppelin, thatll work well, maybe hendrix
and maybe war by meshuggah

/runs
Quote by powerage225
i didnt know they had slotted fretboards on stewmac

whew, the biggest problem i was worrying about, now i think i might actually build a guitar one day

awesome thanks

Its preslotted but not prefretted!

Quote by robbo_0013
UniverseZero is some kind of pwnerer of numerals

Quote by spazzymagee417
your avatar entertains me.
Recommended threads
Ibanez Iceman
Arabian Rocker
Last post:
by Arabian Rocker
Raimundo?