im about to buy a new guitar from guitarcenter in a couple hours and im wondering, do they setup guitars on the floor?do they setup at all?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

yea theyll do anything for you
just ask
(I replied to your PM)
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
they should actually set up the guitars once they arrive at the shop and leave em on the guitar stand and un-tune them (thats how my music shop does it)
I went to Guitar Center this past weekend to try out Telecasters. I wanted one with a V-neck and a maple fretboard. The only one they had in the store had just come in - it was still in the box in the back. So the guy grabs it, brings it out, cracks open the box, pulls out the case, takes the tags and stuff off the guitar (I'm literally the first person to touch this guitar from the factory), no setup or anything... It's a 1952 Reissue American Telecaster. Gorgeous finish, great feel, and broken.

That's right...the $1,350 guitar had a broken switch. It made a really loud popping noise when I flicked over to the neck pickup, and it sounded like I suddenly cranked the tone control down to 0 (which I didn't). What a disappointment (not that I was going to buy it right then, but still). I wouldn't assume anything, and have them do a setup for you to your specifications.
Hi, I'm Peter