whats a good pair of cheapish straplocks that id be able to find at guitarcenter?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

schaller straplocks. dunlops are okay, but ive seen them break.

i would go with schaller
Recognised by the Official Who To Listen To List 2012

Quote by steven seagull
You don't argue with tubadude on Washburn-related matters, he flosses with the G string from a set of 0.12's y'know....and it's WOUND!
Fender Mex Cyclone HH
**ZOOM G7.1ut**
Yamaha COD-100 Overdrive
Big Muff Pi USA
Danelectro Chorus
Behringer EQ
Dinosaur Heavy Metal

member #4 of the "can't we forget about punk, emo, metal, and all the other subgenres and just ROCK?" group
I have Schaller strap locks. They're amazing. I'd definitely get them if I were you.

Gear
Gibson Explorer
Epi Les Paul Standard

Amp
B-52 AT-100 Half stack.

^yeah the clip locks in the link work well and theyre cheap

but they do look pretty trashy
GEAR:

Amps:
Vox AC30cc1
Peavey Transtube 112

Guitars:
Powerhouse strat with 3 lace sensors
Martin D16-GT

Pedals:
DD20
Crybaby Classic
Pro Co Rat 2
Phase 90
Dimarzio Clip lock straps > Strap locks.

Look into them. They screw into your guitar, but the strap clips off. And they are hella durable. Best.....Strap...................ever.
i've never had a problem with my dunlop straplocks. then again, i don't headbang and/or spin the guitar around my body
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
i used a guys guitar with clicklock straps and i hated them.....first the top oine came off in the middle of a song and i had to kneel down with the guitar on my knee for the rest of it. then the back on came off when i was messing with my pedal board and it fell and the headstock hit my EQ and broke one of the sliders off...... also knock the neck a little out of whack.....i was pissed and my friend was too
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Schaller all the way. They are way better than Dunlop.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
If you're cheap like me:

Unscrew the strap pins.
Make a little hole in your strap end with a pointy thing (separate from the original hole)
Poke the screw threw it
Screw back onto guitar

Downside is the strap is always on the guitar, but thats also the advantage at the same time.