how should i go about asking for a free case with my epi les paul at guitarcenter?
Quote by Soma3009
I came up with this kick ass riff on my ukelele when I was 12. Find out two years later, it was smoke on the water. Got my hopes and dreams killed..

Quote by saintjimmy99
you used the right form of "their!" i commend you sir!

point a gun to their head....
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
How will You?
How Can You?
How should you?
How are you?

jsut ask them, what do u expect us to say
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
most guitar centres havea 200%+ markup. im sure if you deal with them, or if the purchase is large enough (i wouldnt knowthe price, i deal with straight gibsons rather than an epi).....you may get away with it. just be persistent on getting the right price
Quote by Metalology

................../´¯/)
...............,/¯..//
............./....//
....../´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
.../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
.('( ...´(..´......,~/'...')
..\.................\/..../
...''...\.......... _.·´
....\..........(

bassmonkey16@nexopia
Try to use your poker face. Never act like you love a guitar.
Then just ask, what kind of case does it come with.

I was in a Music store to buy a Takamine and I ran across an ovation. I liked it a lot and eventually bought it. The salesman couldn't find the gig bag for it so he gave me an Ovation case.

So I got one w/o asking.
Say something like "Hmm, I'm tempted to buy it, but its more than I can really afford." Then look like you're wrestling with your conscience.

They'll more than likely try to strike a deal.

I tried this and ended up with a case, strap and a set of strings thrown in.
^like that. pretend ull walk out, saw a better price, will come back some other time, ect.

the guy wants the commission.

"is this ur best price?" "cause i can get it cheaper, delivered free online instead."
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011