thinking of getting a carvin v3, but does anyone know a better amp for the money?

by the way sorry this in the electric guitar forum, its just that there are more people using this forum than the guitar accessories one...
^ seconded, cos its true, no one replies on GG+A , but you will get moved or warned bya mod!!! DUnno about the amps, how much money you got? Thats the best way to judge.
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
I have a peavey classic 50 for sale for 450 and its a pretty good deal.
well, im not rich at all, and i dont mooch off my parents to get me my stuff, but i gotta job as a host at a restaraunt, so as long as i want something enough, im willing to save up for it no matter how much it costs. well, excet for maybe a 6000 dollar marshall, i think thats kind of a waste. or that 100,000 martin.... probably around 1000 to 2000 is the right price range, even though that's still a LOT of money. Im kind of a metal freak if that helps. i dont want some 20 watt epiphone junior head... i'd like something thats reliable, loud, and can give me a HUGE range of tones, which is why i really like the V3. it sounds beautiful. but i dont want to regret it later if i buy it and it sucks compared to other amps i could've bought.
then theres that peavey vlaveking for 500 which is the cheapest that i know of. i dont know if its that good though, you have to be careful about buying cheap equipment. or anything for that matter.
If you want a wide range of tones, I guess a Mesa Boogie Dual Recto. If you are a metal freak, 5150/6505 maybe?
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
Quote by nxtvanhalen
oooh, i like the 6505. its the remake of eddie's 5150 right?

5150=6505
5150 II=6505+

When Eddie left peavey, he took his signature numbers with him, but since the amp kicked so much ass, they just renamed it to 6505. 65th year anniversary of Peavey was in 05, hence 6505.
As I see the ignorance of humanity engulfing reason and sanity like a wave of perpetual defeat and misery I ask myself, when the hell is everyone going to shut up and actually think?
i'd go V3, mesa Nomad, or Line 6 HD-147
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio