How do you do it? Like i know the truss rod runs through the neck of the guitar and you need an Allen wrench to do it. i have an allen's that fits it, but i'm too afraid to **** it up and warp it somehow. so will someone lemme know how to do this right please? thanks.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
You do not adjust action with the truss rod, the truss rod is used to adjust relief. You lower your action from the bridge and depending on what bridge you have the method is different.