Anyone hear about the new Leftover Crack/Citizen Fish split coming out soon?

I think it'll be pretty sweet.

And I know LoC isn't very popular in the punk forums, keep the insults to a minimum.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"
From Dec 2004 to about May 2005 we were all obsessed with them. Well, except Johnnynemo, but eventually they got old and people got bored of them.
it should be an interesting release, if not anything else. I'll maybe pick up a copy.
"EVERYTHING THAT IS, IS ONLY BECAUSE IT'S ALLOWED TO BE"
oh i didnt know they were doing a split but im getting it ****ing LoC rules
"This one goes out to the crippled kids its called im still standing" seth putnam
I never got tired of leftover crack...
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit
Quote by capsfan17
I never got tired of leftover crack...

yeah, no joke. While they're not entirely outspoken, the lyrics and the things that they have to say are generally "important", if not worth reading. But then again... who reads punk rock lyrics? Apparently not many, if people are getting "tired" of the band.
Quote by Great_What?
yeah, no joke. While they're not entirely outspoken, the lyrics and the things that they have to say are generally "important", if not worth reading. But then again... who reads punk rock lyrics? Apparently not many, if people are getting "tired" of the band.

Their politics are no more than crack-headed philosophy and anybody that takes them seriously on an intellectual level is a joke.
Quote by Great_What?

What the hell? I've read the lyrics to almost every punk song I've listened to. Good lyrics or a good message alone don't make a good band. I got tired of Aus-Rotten pretty quickly regardless of lyrics or message because they sound like ****.

I might check this out. I only listen to LOC every now and again but it might be good.
Minister of n00b harassing of the Punk and Ska fourm.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75
Thank God for CowsWithGuns

Quote by MattTheArsonist
Cowswithguns is my forum hero.

Quote by UraniYum
Cowswithguns is some kind of god on earth.

Love is never having to say your safeword.
Quote by CowsWithGuns
What the hell? I've read the lyrics to almost every punk song I've listened to. Good lyrics or a good message alone don't make a good band. I got tired of Aus-Rotten pretty quickly regardless of lyrics or message because they sound like ****.

I might check this out. I only listen to LOC every now and again but it might be good.

yeah, I understand your argument, but do you really actually CARE about what's being said? I mean, you read Aus-Rotten's stuff and got tired of them because of the sound... but what they had to say didn't even matter to you?

let me restate my sarcastic comment about reading punk lyrics: does anyone read lyrics and actually give a tenth of a **** what's being said? Has it ever influenced you/changed your life? Surely someone knows what I'm talking about :P
Quote by Great_What?
yeah, I understand your argument, but do you really actually CARE about what's being said?

G.G. ALLIN LYRICS

"Ass ****in', Butt Suckin', **** Lickin', Masturbation"

Wanna **** you up the ass, lick the **** out of your crack
Get it in until you bleed, piss in your mouth so you can't breathe
I wanna **** you up the ass, lick the **** out of your crack
Stick it in until you bleed, piss in your mouth so you can't breathe

Ass ****in', butt suckin', **** lickin', masturbation

I wanna suck on all your toes, I wanna lick your pantyhose
Suck the cum out of your ****, lick the sweat out of your rump

Ass ****in', butt suckin', **** lickin'

Stick it in until you bleed, stick it in your mouth until you can't breathe
I wanna lick on all your toes, I wanna suck your pantyhose
I wanna suck the cum from your ****, I wanna lick your ****ing rump

[ www.plyrics.com ]
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
When he talks about licking toes and sucking **** out of an asscrack, I get inspired to change the world.

Next time we have a poetry assignment, I'm going to write on that beautiful poem.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by Great_What?
yeah, I understand your argument, but do you really actually CARE about what's being said? I mean, you read Aus-Rotten's stuff and got tired of them because of the sound... but what they had to say didn't even matter to you?

No, it did matter to me. But I can get their message through other bands, books, movies, spoken word pieces etc. I see no point to subject myself to the music that I dislike for no other reason than to be able to say "I like Aus-Rotten." I tried to like their music, I really did. But the guitar was awful, the drums dropped the beat so many times I couldn't even count, the bass was non-existant and the vocals sounded like gravel in a cement mixer. I care very much about what bands sing about but If music isn't pleasing to the ear I'll take a book with the same ideals written in it any day.

But hey, maybe I'm in the wrong. Why take the time to read a book when I can just wear an Aus-Rotten back patch and buy one of their cds? That way I'll seem like way more of a rebel. And we all know that the more you look like a rebel the more your charitable donations, votes and views matter.
Quote by capsfan17, ss311, newyorkdolls138, somepunkkid, johnnynemo, axeslash, BrianApocalypse, mike2, dookie dude, lavazza and pinheadslts75

Quote by MattTheArsonist

Quote by UraniYum

Last edited by CowsWithGuns at Aug 6, 2006,
Quote by CowsWithGuns
No, it did matter to me. But I can get their message through other bands, books, movies, spoken word pieces etc. I see no point to subject myself to the music that I dislike for no other reason than to be able to say "I like Aus-Rotten." I tried to like their music, I really did. But the guitar was awful, the drums dropped the beat so many times I couldn't even count, the bass was non-existant and the vocals sounded like gravel in a cement mixer. I care very much about what bands sing about but If music isn't pleasing to the ear I'll take a book with the same ideals written in it any day.

But hey, maybe I'm in the wrong. Why take the time to read a book when I can just wear an Aus-Rotten back patch and buy one of their cds? That way I'll seem like way more of a rebel. And we all know that the more you look like a rebel the more your charitable donations, votes and views matter.

DAMNIT. I clicked submit and my stupid ****ing net froze.
Anyway, I mean to just say that I'm so incredibly fed up with hearing about kids bitching about bands getting old, or saying they like them, or saying they believe in them when they don't even give a **** about what the bands lyrics say. I've seen far too many people wear patches and **** (like our Aus-Rotten example) just to look "hardcore" or to get "credit". I just see so much value in the words anarcho/crust/politicalpunk bands have to say.. I'm so sick of seeing people treat them like Greenday or some regular band where they are like "yeah, they're really good!" just because of sound or something.
I know you weren't directing all that sarcasm at me in an accusatory way, were you?
Nah, there's just so many little ****s who think that if you don't listen to (any random crust band) it means that you don't care about any of the world problems. I was venting about people like that.

Quote by MattTheArsonist

Quote by UraniYum

That ties directly into my rant about people not paying attention to lyrics and such, don't you think? It may not be the exact same group, but they're related. The ones you're talking about; they don't even try to make any sort of "change" or anything, do they?
Quote by waterproofpie
G.G. ALLIN LYRICS

"Ass ****in', Butt Suckin', **** Lickin', Masturbation"

Get it in until you bleed, piss in your mouth so you can't breathe
I wanna **** you up the ass, lick the **** out of your crack
Stick it in until you bleed, piss in your mouth so you can't breathe

Stick it in until you bleed, stick it in your mouth until you can't breathe
I wanna lick on all your toes, I wanna suck your pantyhose
I wanna suck the cum from your ****, I wanna lick your ****ing rump

[ www.plyrics.com ]

*twitch*

So....bad.
Alright kids, I'm off to the great abyss that is Canada until the 14th for a regatta. You'd better behave for the other mods. Brush your teeth and don't listen to GG Alin!
Quote by CowsWithGuns
I've been busy getting drunk and yelling at endangered species for being pussies. It's a dehydrating job but someone has to do it.
You shoulda just been like "**** OFF."

Punk Rock man.
"This shit here's called Death"
"What the fuck? You mean I'm gonna hit this shit and die?"
"No Nigga! I said Deaf. You hit this and you aint gonna hear shit!"