I just bought a jackson DK2 on ebay brand new for 350 with free shipping. Is this a good deal? New they are 600-700 depending on the site you go to. Ive heard the tremolo is hit or miss with these but I'm saving 300 dollars so it won't be a problem if I have to replace it. In the future I will put all emgs in it. I will post some pics when I get it. It's black by the way. I was planning on getting an Agile AL-2500 with a floyd rose trem but I figured this would be better quality, and I play alot of shred so it's more practical than a les paul.Thanks!

JACKSON

AND YNGWIE UNLEASHES THE FOCKING FURY ON YOU FOR SPELLING HIS NAME WRONG!!!!!!
Quote by Vindication
...bit too late to ask if it's a good deal if you already bought it, isn't it?

I just want to know what people think. I think it is a good deal so I bought it. I've played the guitar and I love How it plays. I would like to hear other peoples opinions on this guitar.

JACKSON

i got a dk2 and it's a pretty good guitar the neck is fast as **** and the licensed floyd works it's never gone outta tune unless i use a new set of strings then after i break em in it's nothing but butta but yeah it would benefit from some emgs
Quote by VashHash
i got a dk2 and it's a pretty good guitar the neck is fast as **** and the licensed floyd works it's never gone outta tune unless i use a new set of strings then after i break em in it's nothing but butta but yeah it would benefit from some emgs

What did you pay?How do the stock PUP's sound because I won't be able to get emg's untill probally mid september.

JACKSON

i paid 250 for it got a hell of a deal on that bad boy used at guitar center some jack ass popped a string and wasn't too keen on the FR so he sold it and it didn't have a scratch on it and then guitar center cut me a good deal cuz they ****ed up on something not with the guitar but they cut me a deal the pick-ups are pretty good not a big fan of the single coils but the humbucker is decent