In your opinion what are the two best overdrive and distortion pedals for bass. They can be Ones made for guitar but work for bass too. I just want to know everyones opinion please cash in.
try a big muff....it's for guitar but since it's got a lot of bass it sounds good on bass.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Big Muff and the Big Muff.

No that's not a typo.
'01 Sunburst Strat>1953 Valco Supro

'06 Jazz bass>'78 Bassman 10

Simple rig fan.
Ibanez PD7, i love it. I've had it for a year and a half and always use it when i play
Member #62 of the Alter bridge rocks club
pm Logz to join

Quote by Ignite
You know you're a guitar player when you're thinking about yourself playing awesome solos when you're having intercourse. Yes, I said intercourse... deal with it.
i've tried Boss it was pure pure crap, then i tried the EHX big muff and the proco turborat. those two are not so bad, but i thought they where a bit limited. but i that's the sound you're looking for then go for it.
then i tried the EBS Multidrive en the fulltone bassdrive 2. both very great versatile pedals, but also pretty pricy. I ended up buying the fulltone because it had a more vintage sound to it
The Ibanez PD7 seems to be popular. I liked the sound I got from a Boss DS-1 (guitar distortion) though. Roll back on the tone and you get a real fat sound.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.