I dont want to assume the 535Q is better than the 95Q cause its a bigger number. but is it?
They're both the same price. What are the differences? sound, quality, features?
Brazillian Thrash Massacre
Quote by Metallygod
I dont want to assume the 535Q is better than the 95Q cause its a bigger number. but is it?
They're both the same price. What are the differences? sound, quality, features?

I think the only difference is that the 95Q has a Morley style on/off... You step on it to make it turn on and step off to turn it off.

I suggest the 535Q. It's a really nice wah (I own one).
They are similar tonally although the 535Q is a bit more versatile. I ditched my 535Q for a 95Q simply because I like the fact that it's switchless.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
ok sweet so i got the 535Q last night from musicians friend.
so you have to step on the 95Q to turn it off, how do you turn the 535Q on and off? never used a wah before.
Brazillian Thrash Massacre
i think you miss understood the 535Q has a button just like all pedals you just push the foot controller all the way forward and you will click it on. While the 95Q is auto on off so the when you push down on the pedal it passes a certain point and turns on hence no button
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Quote by Syn Harvest
i think you miss understood the 535Q has a button just like all pedals you just push the foot controller all the way forward and you will click it on. While the 95Q is auto on off so the when you push down on the pedal it passes a certain point and turns on hence no button

Actually the 95Q is touch-sensitive so you don't need to push it down past a certain point to turn it on, it engages as soon as you put your foot on it.
PRS Dave Navarro signature/Burny RLC-70 - Sonuus Wahoo wah/filter - Vox ToneLabLE - Boss DD-5 - Zoom MS-50G - Modded Ampeg VT-22 100-watt tube head or Peavey VK100 100-watt tube head (6L6GC's in both) - Soldano 4X12 cab w/Eminence Legends.
Quote by fatgraymatt
Actually the 95Q is touch-sensitive so you don't need to push it down past a certain point to turn it on, it engages as soon as you put your foot on it.

No way..... really?
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby
Yup, most of the Morley wahs work the same way, I just prefer the sound of the Dunlops.