hey guys, i was wondering if anybody out there culd post some soundclips of the randall RG50TC tube combo amplifier, i dont want any posts saying try it out either because i am located in a place where that could be extremely difiicult lol thanx
High high gain i have neverplayed that model but if they follow suit really high gain very trebly Think pantera dime used Randalls Exclusivley till just before his death umm Scott Ian uses them New Disturbed.

Basically its a high gain amp very trebly they are pretty good if you like that solid state crunch
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
I have that amp and I love it (I wouldn't say it's very trebley at all though, bassey if anything). I have some soundclips too, if you PM me your E-mail Address I could send them to you?

I was going to post them for the Ultimate clips thread but my playing is really terrible in them, so I'll make ew ones for that later. If you want these ones I can send them to you
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
^ aye, it's not really trebly, I agree with gnr.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I played it, I like it for Nu-metal and a very highgain guitar tone idd! IMO it's too bassy (I didn't play with the best pickups though)
randalls 1086 module is aparently very good but id get a egnater head (preamp) for it anyway
^ which one's the 1086? the dan donegan? I know I tried the recto one and wasn't impressed at all.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?