well i was set on the $550 epiphone les paul custom, But then i was on musicians friend and saw the GIBSON les paul vintage mahogany and its really nice but its $350 more. so i guess i just wanna know if its worth the extra $350 in spite of the fact id have a gibson instead of an epiphone. thanks.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
try looking for Cm, or any of those complicated jazz chords
arent les paul customs mahogany with alder in the center? i want one, but i hear the gold rubs right off of the hardware
Quote by ImSheddingSkin
your avatar rules
well lets see a link and we will tell you how it is
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95
I wanna know what some blues sounding chords I could use in the key of D Aeolian fifth mode of Melodic Minor.

Quote by szekelymihai
I haven't tried the Epi LP Custom (although I have tried the LP Standard, and they have the same body, neck, etc.), but that Gibson is one of the very few Gibsons I actually like.

If the Epi LP Custom is actually the same stuff as the Epi LP Standard with a fancier finish, go for the Gibson.
My Gear:

Washburn WI14 Electric
Washburn D10s Acoustic
Marshall MG100HDFXR Special Edition
Marshall MG412AR Special Edition

Quote by Danno13
^Xenn is my favorite MG owner EVAR.

Quote by jj1565
^ Xenn fav MG user evar
definitely gibson, i liked this gibson for the price though it doesnt have a maple cap i loved the neck and sound unplugged on the one i tried, the one i tried was trans-brown too which looks way better than the trans-red one IMO, the Epi isnt very good and yes its the same as the standard except for looks, they arent very good at all for the price, the gibson is definitely worth the extra $350
Does anyone know if they will get these in at guitar center ever? that would be sweet, but if not where would be a good place to look? thanks
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Mesa Boogie Mark IV

Quote by aerosmithfan95

Quote by szekelymihai
i agree with danno i like those gold tops
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
Go with the Gibson Studio. I owned one and needed cash, so unwillingly, I sold it. That was a well built tone-machine despite other opinions I've heard. My .02 .
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby