As We Shove the rod up further
Pulled the rod out of him along with Half his anus
Then made him fuc.k a dog before stabbing him in the Throat

We move on to the next town to find another one
But this one will be different this one will be special
A Child to call our own, one to love and care for
and fuc.k every night, a Little girl named Candy
With Pretty Long blonde hair, We'll take her from her mother
And Take her along with us, A real family.
Her mother was nice, just a little to trusting
She let us in her house to make a phone call
We beat her without mercy, until she did not move
Then fuc.ked her corpse until we were bored

Candy was up in the bathtub, taking her afternoon bath
We pulled her from the water, and made her lie on the ground
She was only five, So We only fuc.ked her twice,
She went along with us and lives with us today
We travel all around, killing the USA
We tell her lullabies, and fuc.k her everynight
We tuck her in to sleep and tell her we love her
Candy is our daugther now, atleast untill we get board
One day we will Orally rape her, sodomize her, kill her, sodomize her again
Strip her flesh, Vaginally rape her, and eat her
But untill then We love her
Awfully offensive........ may the mods have mercy on your soul
Quote by SynGates7X

you are indeed mr. awesome.

Quote by Duane_Allman
eckmann88 you sir are a god.

Quote by SavageNights
Oh, you're so damn shallow, eckmann88. They have nice boobs, don't they?

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
sure thing slayer312, i read your awesome dead flesh post. you seem really cool. maybe we should get online and chat and be bestfriends sometime
Quote by AmericanJihad
We take the Jews, cut off their dicks
and shove them down their throats
Watch them cry, cry for god
God can not help them, god is dead and so are they
Watching them gasp for air as We Slit their throats
The last thing they see is the hunger in our eyes
The only thing better than a headless Jew is Two
And the only thing better than Two is a Dead Fag

That's what's offensive, along with more if I really need to point it out.
Quote by SynGates7X

Quote by Duane_Allman

Quote by SavageNights

Quote by DraketheFake
good job eckman, seriously, that last one alone would give me an eternal erection!

Help
Space
Dude I listen to metal, and this song just isn't my style in lyrics. I'm just not sure what the mods will think about it....
Quote by SynGates7X

Quote by Duane_Allman

Quote by SavageNights

Quote by DraketheFake

Help
Space
if its not your style then shut the **** up about something you have no idea about. its not your job to tell people whats offensive you arrogant prick
if it offends you then listen to ****ing barry manilow and wear kakys and be a government tool and stay the **** out of my thread
Last edited by AmericanJihad at Aug 6, 2006,
Well you're not very happy........
Quote by SynGates7X

Quote by Duane_Allman

Quote by SavageNights

Quote by DraketheFake

Help
Space
its not that its just offensive.
as a whole the song is obviously written terribly
and you go way over the top either trying to be an as.s hole or trying to be funny. if you are going to try to write political songs thats fine, try to be creative. obviously you just want to piss people off and try to act like everyone is being super close minded because they dont appreciate a bunch of bullsh.it that some 12 year old kid wrote to try to get people on the internet to laugh because in real life he has absolutely no friends, and if he does they too like to talk about having sex with children.
bravooo for being so funny and awesomeeeeeeeee
Well I dunno, if you're trying to do the Manson thing, you can do better...but other than all the offensive stuff nice work, crit one in my sig (you might like Leningrad).
Quote by Keef-is-king
Seinfeld: The Video Game

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
Quote by le_casanova
and you go way over the top either trying to be an as.s hole or trying to be funny. if you are going to try to write political songs thats fine, try to be creative. obviously you just want to piss people off and try to act like everyone is being super close minded because they dont appreciate a bunch of bullsh.it that some 12 year old kid wrote to try to get people on the internet to laugh because in real life he has absolutely no friends, and if he does they too like to talk about having sex with children.

Quote by SynGates7X

Quote by Duane_Allman

Quote by SavageNights

Quote by DraketheFake

Help
Space
Quote by le_casanova

whatever man, who are you to say its terribly written. when did you win a nobel ****ing prize, you are just another UG forum asshole who post **** like that to make people like you and feel better about yourself
wow.
that was dissapointing. perhaps I havent been kicked in the balls by enough jews to appreciate this one yet. Sounds like you can do better.
Quote by AmericanJihad
whatever man, who are you to say its terribly written. when did you win a nobel ****ing prize, you are just another UG forum asshole who post **** like that to make people like you and feel better about yourself

Quote by Pooch0072
No offensive songs/lyrics
This can be a problem because there?s some leeway for interpretation so I?ll clear things up: if your lyrics contain racist, homophobic, sexist, grotesquely disturbing, overtly and graphically violent or just plain insulting lyrics, including lyrics with flagrant ?censor aversion,? then it will be closed and there?s the likely possibility for a warning. And I have the final say on what?s offensive or not.
Quote by SynGates7X

Quote by Duane_Allman

Quote by SavageNights

Quote by DraketheFake

Help
Space
its not about jews, get off the jews, it is about Candy. the stuff about retards fags and jews is just a lead into Candy. it is backstory and Candy is to show the soft side
This is a joke right?
You're obviously just being offensive to be offensive. Sounds like you just wrote this 5 minutes ago with you dick head friends trying to think of the most offensive things you could think of and then registered here to post it. It's not awfully offensive, its just ****ing awful.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
Last edited by acdc101 at Aug 6, 2006,
Quote by AmericanJihad

Candy was up in the bathtub, taking her afternoon bath
We pulled her from the water, and made her lie on the ground
She was only five, So We only fuc.ked her twice

Sweet?
Quote by SynGates7X

Quote by Duane_Allman

Quote by SavageNights

Quote by DraketheFake

Help
Space
Oh, I missed that part. Raping a five year old girl only twice is quite merciful. They're are a good samaritans.
LastFM
my deviantART
Quote by saintjimmy99
thank you kindly. now feel free to put a quote from me in your sig that says whatever you like.
Seriously, stop trying to be funny. It's not working. Write some serious lyrics. This isn't an insult, it's a real tip.
Quote by SynGates7X

Quote by Duane_Allman

Quote by SavageNights

Quote by DraketheFake

Help
Space
Okay ban those fags, this is out of hand.
Quote by Keef-is-king

It'd be a game about nothing. But it would be fantastic, better than the Sims by far because there would be more jews.
ok, why dont i throw out this song and write some "serious" lyrics because you dont like it. in fact i will write a song just for you, what would you like me to write about?
*reported*
Quote by SynGates7X

Quote by Duane_Allman

Quote by SavageNights

Quote by DraketheFake

Help
Space
I say you write about the experiences of being banned at UG. Have fun.
Quote by Keef-is-king

alright, I read it again. sorry man, its just boring, sounds like a strange modernization of some viking raid, you know, like the old gaelic tales. Part strange, part beautiful, part alien to our typical understanding, but this lacks the grace associated with the ancient rhymes. Man basically thats a nice way of saying I find nothing to redeem this one, try again, and put SOMEthing of excellence in there. The end half of the last verse, sounds like you had no better way to describe a rape scene so you made a song. meter, somewhere? rhyme structure? anything? ever?
Quote by Bored_as_Hell
alright, I read it again. sorry man, its just boring, sounds like a strange modernization of some viking raid, you know, like the old gaelic tales. Part strange, part beautiful, part alien to our typical understanding, but this lacks the grace associated with the ancient rhymes. Man basically thats a nice way of saying I find nothing to redeem this one, try again, and put SOMEthing of excellence in there. The end half of the last verse, sounds like you had no better way to describe a rape scene so you made a song. meter, somewhere? rhyme structure? anything? ever?

i like it anyway
Possibly the crappest song I have ever read.

I know you can't take criticism very well, but seriously. It sucks. You say this song is about Candy, in which case the bit about the Jews, whether you deem it offensive or otherwise, is unnecessary. It seems to me like you sat down with a list of things people find offensive (anti-semitism, homophobia, paedophilia, rape) and ticked the boxes and you included them into your lame excuse for a song.