depends which randall, you cant say marshalls are good for metal because of the avts and mgs being so shat, same with the randalls, some cant do metal as well as others?
Well actually, Randall focuses mainly on heavy metal amps so I do believe most of their amps can do metal. They also make quite decent solid state amps.
roar
I wasn't too fussed on the metal tones I got out of the rg50tc and rm100 combo. They were at low volumes though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^Same for my RG100G2, but it doesn't seem to work too well with multi fx, or is that just me? And there's the dynamic difference between clean and overdriven.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
not to many of there combos have 6l6's in them which i usually want for metal, so thats why i usually stay clear of them
They have a **** load of gain... but they still sound thin and fizzy. Most solid state metal amps just can't cut it IMO... not to offend any Dimebag fans out there but it's true.

Jimbob78
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.